Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,730,397 Members 49,374 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

ls980 bricked only download mode

Tip us?
 
Alexandercat
Old
#1  
Alexandercat's Avatar
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 8
Posts: 39
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Roma
Default ls980 bricked only download mode

hello,
i have an ls980 with d801 firmware, it boots the system but after some seconds it crashes and
reboot again, i can't go into recovery or fastboot, only download mode, but i can't back to stock with
ls980 tot file(even if i use the LGUP_8974.dll),

i can b to stock only with d801.
I tried also to go in developer options (in some seconds before to crash and rebooting) and debug my phone, used ioroot and now
the phone is rooted,

i tried to use adb sideload and push the twrp recovery, for any kind of zip or install apk the answer is error:closed, my device is recognized for some seconds before to reboot,
someone can help me with this issue?
 
Alexandercat
Old
#2  
Alexandercat's Avatar
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 8
Posts: 39
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Roma
Nobody can help me? I would try to make the recovery img file with ubuntu but i don't know the commands
 
Alexandercat
Old
#3  
Alexandercat's Avatar
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 8
Posts: 39
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Roma
fixed with this

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2633941
 
abhinav.tella
Old
#4  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 86
Posts: 456
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Minneapolis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexandercat View Post

If download mode shows, go back to stock with lg flash and .tot firmware file. It will reformat/rebuild all partitions. This is best because you may have a corrupted partition. You can re root after doing this.

LG G2
LS980 (Sprint)
(Stock ZVC Rom)
Past Devices: HTC Butterfly, HTC One X - Tegra 3, LG Nitro HD, LG G2x, Samsung Vibrant, Samsung Galaxy 3, Nokia 5800, Motorola Razr Maxx, Palm Treo 650
 
Alexandercat
Old
#5  
Alexandercat's Avatar
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 8
Posts: 39
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Roma
Quote:
Originally Posted by abhinav.tella View Post
If download mode shows, go back to stock with lg flash and .tot firmware file. It will reformat/rebuild all partitions. This is best because you may have a corrupted partition. You can re root after doing this.

in my case didn't work because i had a sprint/tmobile unlocked rom, even if i tried to reflash with the dll and tot file it gave me a d801 cross to ls980 fail..
 
abhinav.tella
Old
#6  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 86
Posts: 456
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Minneapolis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexandercat View Post
in my case didn't work because i had a sprint/tmobile unlocked rom, even if i tried to reflash with the dll and tot file it gave me a d801 cross to ls980 fail..
No, you have to download seperate dll for ls980 I'll try find the all in one stock rar file for you.

LG G2
LS980 (Sprint)
(Stock ZVC Rom)
Past Devices: HTC Butterfly, HTC One X - Tegra 3, LG Nitro HD, LG G2x, Samsung Vibrant, Samsung Galaxy 3, Nokia 5800, Motorola Razr Maxx, Palm Treo 650
 
assyria
Old
#7  
Member
Thanks Meter 2
Posts: 40
Join Date: Apr 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexandercat View Post
hello,
i have an ls980 with d801 firmware, it boots the system but after some seconds it crashes and
reboot again, i can't go into recovery or fastboot, only download mode, but i can't back to stock with
ls980 tot file(even if i use the LGUP_8974.dll),

i can b to stock only with d801.
I tried also to go in developer options (in some seconds before to crash and rebooting) and debug my phone, used ioroot and now
the phone is rooted,

i tried to use adb sideload and push the twrp recovery, for any kind of zip or install apk the answer is error:closed, my device is recognized for some seconds before to reboot,
someone can help me with this issue?

help.. i tap something that i forgot in ... may be in "##4433386368# - Developer menu*" or somewhere(Sprint Dialer Codes) now i can't connect to my computer... i'm not allowed to post ... so ....anyone can help me ?
 
abhinav.tella
Old
#8  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 86
Posts: 456
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Minneapolis
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2656275

LG G2
LS980 (Sprint)
(Stock ZVC Rom)
Past Devices: HTC Butterfly, HTC One X - Tegra 3, LG Nitro HD, LG G2x, Samsung Vibrant, Samsung Galaxy 3, Nokia 5800, Motorola Razr Maxx, Palm Treo 650

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes