Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,730,130 Members 53,940 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

No longer detected as a Truesmart

Tip us?

fg
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 22
Default No longer detected as a Truesmart

The newly released Companion App and Kurt's Watchfaces no longer detect my NA1900 1/8 as an Omate. Companion says "This app must be run on the Omate Truesmart" and Watchfaces wants me to buy it to unlock the premium options.

I have a feeling something's changed in the build.prop, but I don't know what an original build.prop looks like.

Before I go about restoring back to factory defaults, does anyone have a stock build.prop or some other ideas I might try?

Lokifish Marz
Old
Recognized Contributor / Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 3250

DONATE TO ME
New patch coming out this weekend to address that.
Ubuntop- U4A/Webtop hybrid for all Tegra2 Motorola phones (Fully integrated Ubuntu Desktop)
Live ROM (One "ROM" over 12 phones) (Featured on XDA Portal and multiple other sites around the world and as base by many devs)
Imperium Initiative Photon (used as base by many Photon devs)
Imperium Initiative LS970 (used as base by many LS970 devs)
Imperium Agent LS970 (LS970 version of Live ROM)
Evo Desktop PC (Featured on XDA Portal and multiple other sites around the world)
(Nexus Q)uantum Singularity Project (Media Center, File Server, Website Server, LinuxonAndroid in little black ball of joy)
Umeox x201 EnSec Enhanced Security Patch and Live ROM Installer (used by multiple devs world wide on over 6 different models/versions of x201's)
Every Android device I've owned since the Hero- Media Center, File Server, Website Server

fg
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 22
Didn't even consider this as a side-effect of the root patch. Is this related to the framework-res modification included for the backlight settings or something in the build.prop?

fg
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lokifish Marz View Post
New patch coming out this weekend to address that.
Applied your patch, no change. Do you have an original build.prop or should I do a factory restore?

Lokifish Marz
Old
Thanks Meter 3250

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by fg View Post
Applied your patch, no change. Do you have an original build.prop or should I do a factory restore?
Which option did you use?
Ubuntop- U4A/Webtop hybrid for all Tegra2 Motorola phones (Fully integrated Ubuntu Desktop)
Live ROM (One "ROM" over 12 phones) (Featured on XDA Portal and multiple other sites around the world and as base by many devs)
Evo Desktop PC (Featured on XDA Portal and multiple other sites around the world)
(Nexus Q)uantum Singularity Project (Media Center, File Server, Website Server, LinuxonAndroid in little black ball of joy)
Umeox x201 EnSec Enhanced Security Patch and Live ROM Installer (used by multiple devs world wide on over 6 different models/versions of x201's)
Every Android device I've owned since the Hero- Media Center, File Server, Website Server

fg
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 22
option 1 first, then option 2

Lokifish Marz
Old
Thanks Meter 3250

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Walk me though exactly what you did and what the error is and when it happens. I can't get it to fail on either the EU 512/4 or the NA 1/8.

Just a heads up though, you are supposed to choose only one option as Operative install is Operative and the patch combined.
The Following User Says Thank You to Lokifish Marz For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

fg
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 22
Quote:

tried again a few times and now option 2 seems to have resolved this