Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,736,274 Members 45,753 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Firmware] EU 512-4 2100 with working sensors

Tip us?

Lokifish Marz
Old
(Last edited by Lokifish Marz; 22nd February 2014 at 11:50 PM.)
Recognized Contributor / Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 3258

DONATE TO ME
Default [Firmware] EU 512-4 2100 with working sensors

Patched firmware for EU 512-4 2100 TrueSmart. May also work on other 512/4 x201s with non-working sensors.

Can be found in the Firmware Archive in the [INFO] Everything Umeox x201 (TrueSmart, AW-414/420, AX-3, XTouch, etc..) sticky.

Video guide on how to flash firmware is also in the sticky.
Ubuntop- U4A/Webtop hybrid for all Tegra2 Motorola phones (Fully integrated Ubuntu Desktop)
Live ROM (One "ROM" over 12 phones) (Featured on XDA Portal and multiple other sites around the world and as base by many devs)
Imperium Initiative Photon (used as base by many Photon devs)
Imperium Initiative LS970 (used as base by many LS970 devs)
Imperium Agent LS970 (LS970 version of Live ROM)
Evo Desktop PC (Featured on XDA Portal and multiple other sites around the world)
(Nexus Q)uantum Singularity Project (Media Center, File Server, Website Server, LinuxonAndroid in little black ball of joy)
Umeox x201 EnSec Enhanced Security Patch and Live ROM Installer (used by multiple devs world wide on over 6 different models/versions of x201's)
Every Android device I've owned since the Hero- Media Center, File Server, Website Server
The Following User Says Thank You to Lokifish Marz For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

funky0308
Old
Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter 4939

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lokifish Marz View Post
Patched firmware for EU 512-4 2100 TrueSmart. May also work on other 512/4 x201s with non-working sensors.

Can be found in the Firmware Archive in the [INFO] Everything Umeox x201 (TrueSmart, AW-414/420, AX-3, XTouch, etc..) sticky.

Video guide on how to flash firmware is also in the sticky.
What about 1-8 2100 version...?
Is that version have the same MBO or?

Damm...Omate really messed that out...
We'll have ten different versions, it'll be almost impossible to develop anything serious for Omate if every few days they built "new" device...

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

Lokifish Marz
Old
Recognized Contributor / Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 3258

DONATE TO ME
The 20140120 1900 has working sensors, the 2100 does not. It came up during closed beta testing that I am conducting that there are at least two 512/4 PCBs and one 1900 PCB. It took a ton of different kernels but I did find one that worked on both the 512/4 2100 models.
Ubuntop- U4A/Webtop hybrid for all Tegra2 Motorola phones (Fully integrated Ubuntu Desktop)
Live ROM (One "ROM" over 12 phones) (Featured on XDA Portal and multiple other sites around the world and as base by many devs)
Imperium Initiative Photon (used as base by many Photon devs)
Imperium Initiative LS970 (used as base by many LS970 devs)
Imperium Agent LS970 (LS970 version of Live ROM)
Evo Desktop PC (Featured on XDA Portal and multiple other sites around the world)
(Nexus Q)uantum Singularity Project (Media Center, File Server, Website Server, LinuxonAndroid in little black ball of joy)
Umeox x201 EnSec Enhanced Security Patch and Live ROM Installer (used by multiple devs world wide on over 6 different models/versions of x201's)
Every Android device I've owned since the Hero- Media Center, File Server, Website Server

trent999
Old
Thanks Meter 52
That is great. CPUz reported that the sensors on my 1-8-1900 version were functioning, though the owatchon app from the ostore did not ever wake my truesmart.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk