FORUMS

[FTF] Sony Xperia Z Lollipop Release

Sony rolled out a Lollipop update for Xperia Z just yesterday. If you still haven’t gotten … more

Original Moto G Receives Lollipop, OTA Captured

The original Moto G was released almost two years ago. Motorola still continues to … more

Device Review: No.1 X1 Rugged Smartphone

We are almost at the end of Q2 for 2015, and we have seen most of the flagship phones for the … more

When a Friend or Family Member Asks for a Phone Recommendation, What Do You Tell Them?

The majority of us here at XDA would consider … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

Extract omate ui and swipe gestures? Possible?

21st February 2014, 07:45 PM |#1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 24
 
More
Hello ! Someone can extract omate ui, swipe gestures and settings configuration from a omate or x201 series? And put here how .apk files? I buyed a zgpax s5 and would like to put in it. Its possible? Thanks.
 
 
21st February 2014, 08:26 PM |#2  
funky0308's Avatar
Recognized Themer
Flag Osijek
Thanks Meter: 5,659
 
Donate to Me
More
I would like to see full firmware somewhere (stock, unchanged) too.

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk
22nd February 2014, 02:00 AM |#3  
Lokifish Marz's Avatar
Recognized Contributor / Recognized Developer
Flag Olympus Mons, Mars
Thanks Meter: 3,306
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by funky0308

I would like to see full firmware somewhere (stock, unchanged) too.

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

You could also DL the firmware and unpack the system img.
22nd February 2014, 02:04 PM |#4  
funky0308's Avatar
Recognized Themer
Flag Osijek
Thanks Meter: 5,659
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lokifish Marz

You could also DL the firmware and unpack the system img.

I must admit I haven't used search button but I could do that, yeah... I just have to find it.

Would you mind if I work a bit on your ROM?
I will not release it or something similar, just want to check few things in framework and systemUI files to be prepared when my TS arrives...

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk
22nd February 2014, 04:30 PM |#5  
Lokifish Marz's Avatar
Recognized Contributor / Recognized Developer
Flag Olympus Mons, Mars
Thanks Meter: 3,306
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by funky0308

I must admit I haven't used search button but I could do that, yeah... I just have to find it.

Would you mind if I work a bit on your ROM?
I will not release it or something similar, just want to check few things in framework and systemUI files to be prepared when my TS arrives...

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

Almost everything x201 is in the sticky.

Feel free to play with the ROM. If you make any headway let me know as I have an alternate gesture layout I want to try and wouldn't mind working with a themer on some stuff as well.
22nd February 2014, 08:03 PM |#6  
funky0308's Avatar
Recognized Themer
Flag Osijek
Thanks Meter: 5,659
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lokifish Marz

Almost everything x201 is in the sticky.

Feel free to play with the ROM. If you make any headway let me know as I have an alternate gesture layout I want to try and wouldn't mind working with a themer on some stuff as well.

I would be honored to work with you, mate.

It's a bit tricky to work, for now (for me) because my watch is still in LLP's hands.
I always test my MODs and apps before releasing but I could try few things without watch...

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes