Post Reply
Talking

[ROM] Official Kit-Kat N900w8 Telcel México

16th January 2014, 09:53 AM   |  #1  
kirabyte's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Morelia
Thanks Meter: 147
 
268 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2011
More
Guys! Heres the update official of galaxy note 3 model N900w8 of the carrier Telcel... AndroidMx has sometimes roms of sammobile before that all people.. The rom is 100% made by samsung. The page and the instructions comes in spanish, you can use google translate... The rom comes in 5 files, flasheable for odin AP, BL, CP, PIT and CSC.

The rom WIPE YOU DATA!
Works perfect with 3G/4G
You do not need root
You can´t upgrade to 4.3 (this flash a new bootloader)
And not increase the Knox


Sorry... My english is very very terrible...

Downloads and original info:
http://androidmx.net/2014/01/actuali...-kitkat-4-4-2/

Hugs
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to kirabyte For This Useful Post: [ View ]
16th January 2014, 10:23 AM   |  #2  
pandacookie's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Quincy
Thanks Meter: 314
 
1,241 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2011
More
So...will this work on T Mobile USA variants? I'm new to this phone, so could someone fill me in?

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk
16th January 2014, 10:27 AM   |  #3  
kirabyte's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Morelia
Thanks Meter: 147
 
268 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pandacookie

So...will this work on T Mobile USA variants? I'm new to this phone, so could someone fill me in?

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

I can´t confirm that 100% but, all the sofware (roms, patchs, themes, modems, kernels) that i flashed in my N900w8 of Tmobile works fully... I think that the N900T, N900w8 (canada and mexico) are the same...

-Sorry for my bad english.
16th January 2014, 10:29 AM   |  #4  
pandacookie's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Quincy
Thanks Meter: 314
 
1,241 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kirabyte

I can´t confirm that 100% but, all the sofware (roms, patchs, themes, modems, kernels) that i flashed in my N900w8 of Tmobile works fully... I think that the N900T, N900w8 (canada and mexico) are the same...

-Sorry for my bad english.

Well, I need wifi calling. Will that work here?

Anyone wanna be a test rabbit, lol?

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk
16th January 2014, 11:33 AM   |  #5  
Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
71 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2006
Unhappy
Quote:
Originally Posted by kirabyte

Guys! Heres the update official of galaxy note 3 model N900w8 of the carrier Telcel... AndroidMx has sometimes roms of sammobile before that all people.. The rom is 100% made by samsung. The page and the instructions comes in spanish, you can use google translate... The rom comes in 5 files, flasheable for odin AP, BL, CP, PIT and CSC.

The rom WIPE YOU DATA!
Works perfect with 3G/4G
You do not need root
You can´t upgrade to 4.3 (this flash a new bootloader)
And not increase the Knox


Sorry... My english is very very terrible...

Downloads and original info:
http://androidmx.net/2014/01/actuali...-kitkat-4-4-2/

Hugs

Can someone make a mirror on www.androidfilehost.com website? I can't download it
16th January 2014, 12:02 PM   |  #6  
allenjthomsen's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Lakewood, Wa
Thanks Meter: 1,181
 
1,300 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2010
Donate to Me
More
I am downloading all now will make a mega link for it

Sent from my SM-N900T using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

---------- Post added at 04:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:01 AM ----------

I will be being the bunny rabbit and trying this on my n900t

Sent from my SM-N900T using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to allenjthomsen For This Useful Post: [ View ]
16th January 2014, 12:04 PM   |  #7  
rolas8111's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
15 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2013
Lo subiste antes ,jeje me ganaste kirabyte

Enviado desde mi SM-N9005 mediante Tapatalk
16th January 2014, 12:15 PM   |  #8  
allenjthomsen's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Lakewood, Wa
Thanks Meter: 1,181
 
1,300 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rolas8111

Lo subiste antes ,jeje me ganaste kirabyte

Enviado desde mi SM-N9005 mediante Tapatalk

You raised it before, hehe.


What do u mean by that? thats the english translation

Sent from my SM-N900T using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to allenjthomsen For This Useful Post: [ View ]
16th January 2014, 12:15 PM   |  #9  
ktetreault14's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Largo
Thanks Meter: 1,102
 
2,749 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2012
Donate to Me
More
I am downloading now and am going to build a rom. @allenjthomsen Would you be willing to test a rom if bootloader and all goes ok?

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ktetreault14 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
16th January 2014, 12:16 PM   |  #10  
allenjthomsen's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Lakewood, Wa
Thanks Meter: 1,181
 
1,300 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2010
Donate to Me
More
Yes

Sent from my SM-N900T using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

---------- Post added at 04:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:15 AM ----------

Willing to try it and see if it will flash hopefully it will just waiting on ap to finish downloading

Sent from my SM-N900T using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in T-Mobile Galaxy Note 3 General by ThreadRank