XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[q] spice mi-530

Tip us?

puduraja
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 44
Default [q] spice mi-530

I have rooted the just purchased Spice mi-530 with the help of "Root_with_Restore_by_Bin4ry_v18". However there is no CW recovery or Custom firmware in the XDA Threads.

I just know little bit of Android and able to manage with trial and error.

Can any one help and provide the Recovery image or zip files. I have put aside my Galaxy note one and shifted to Spice mi-530 because it is fast and smooth. I was also able to see flawless films and videos.

If any one help with the Custom recovery and custom JB ROMs it will be fentastic.

agmtpd
Old
Thanks Meter 317
Quote:
Originally Posted by puduraja View Post
I have rooted the just purchased Spice mi-530 with the help of "Root_with_Restore_by_Bin4ry_v18". However there is no CW recovery or Custom firmware in the XDA Threads.

I just know little bit of Android and able to manage with trial and error.

Can any one help and provide the Recovery image or zip files. I have put aside my Galaxy note one and shifted to Spice mi-530 because it is fast and smooth. I was also able to see flawless films and videos.

If any one help with the Custom recovery and custom JB ROMs it will be fentastic.

hey...bro if you can give me stock recovery.img i can compile a cwm for this device.....
i too own this device but lost the stock recovery.img.....i have been looking around for stock rom of this device but no luck....if you can attach recovery.img i can start some development (hopefully)....
u can use the gscript method to take a backup of your rom and recovery.img as well.....
The Following User Says Thank You to agmtpd For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

lalitjoshi06
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Thumbs up Require cwm recovery for mi530

Quote:
Originally Posted by agmtpd View Post
hey...bro if you can give me stock recovery.img i can compile a cwm for this device.....
i too own this device but lost the stock recovery.img.....i have been looking around for stock rom of this device but no luck....if you can attach recovery.img i can start some development (hopefully)....
u can use the gscript method to take a backup of your rom and recovery.img as well.....
I was also lost my factory recovery due to flashing wrong recovery.img. now no other recovery working on it. I also rooted this via restore_ binary.
now if any one have stock recovery or custom please provide.
Thanx
The Following User Says Thank You to lalitjoshi06 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

agmtpd
Old
Thanks Meter 317
Quote:
Originally Posted by lalitjoshi06 View Post
I was also lost my factory recovery due to flashing wrong recovery.img. now no other recovery working on it. I also rooted this via restore_ binary.
now if any one have stock recovery or custom please provide.
Thanx

haha....now i just hope that op is not as daring (or foolish) as we are to flash cwm without any backup.....(fingers crossed)......
The Following User Says Thank You to agmtpd For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

RootedRishabh
Old
Thanks Meter 42
Talking Clone Caught!!

Hi Guys..
Look A Like of Spice Stellar Pinnacle Mi530 is HIKe Pandora QI

http://www.chinamobilecellphone.com/...ce-evaluation/
The Following User Says Thank You to RootedRishabh For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

puduraja
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 44
Default Re: [q] spice mi-530

Sent from my Spice Mi-530 using xda app-developers app

I will try with gscrift and send
I have used explorer to copy but it could do partially only

I am new to all these
thanks

puduraja
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 44
Default [QUOTE=puduraja;38488856]Sent from my Spice Mi-530 using xda app-developers app

Quote:
Sent from my Spice Mi-530 using xda app-developers app

I will try with gscrift and send
I have used explorer to copy but it could do partially only

I am new to all these
thanks
I have enclosed the recovery file and other file if you need more help please inform
Attached Files
File Type: img recovery.img - [Click for QR Code] (6.00 MB, 37 views)
File Type: img preloader.img - [Click for QR Code] (128.0 KB, 25 views)
File Type: img uboot.img - [Click for QR Code] (384.0 KB, 23 views)
The Following User Says Thank You to puduraja For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

agmtpd
Old
Thanks Meter 317
Default Re: [q] spice mi-530

Quote:
I have enclosed the recovery file and other file if you need more help please inform
.....:thumbup:

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium

lalitjoshi06
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Thumbs up stock recovery

Quote:
Thanx to provide orignal stock recovery now i got back my phone on real state. waiting for cwm recovery.....I think genius will work on it.
The Following User Says Thank You to lalitjoshi06 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

puduraja
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 44
Thumbs up puduraja

Quote:
Originally Posted by lalitjoshi06 View Post
Thanx to provide orignal stock recovery now i got back my phone on real state. waiting for cwm recovery.....I think genius will work on it.
Spice Mi-530 has a hardware build of mtk6577 China phone model. Any CWM Recovery is spotted for that model in XDA, then little work need to be done to suit this.

Can any one help.
Thanks.