Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,782,463 Members 40,448 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] how to restore IMEI number, IMEI Erased.

Tip us?

cybershadow686
Old
(Last edited by cybershadow686; 20th February 2014 at 10:11 AM.) Reason: addition of details
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Sign [Q] how to restore IMEI number, IMEI Erased.

hi .
I am new to xda. and posting for the first time though i always closely follow the forum in india .

My device.s ((motorola xt 910)),, IMEI is missing and the phone is not connecting to the network, i have the backup of the IMEI code in the fatory shipped box .

Can any one help me with how to restoring the IMEI code back into the motorola xt 910 running m JB 4.1.2 british retail . so that i can get the network connected .

I tried QPST and Android language program to restore the iMEI . but those are not getting the job done .
please help /////

Thanks in Advance

aviwdoowks
Old
Thanks Meter 456
Quote:
Originally Posted by cybershadow686 View Post
hi .
I am new to xda. and posting for the first time though i always closely follow the forum in india .

My device.s ((motorola xt 910)),, IMEI is missing and the phone is not connecting to the network, i have the backup of the IMEI code in the fatory shipped box .

Can any one help me with how to restoring the IMEI code back into the motorola xt 910 running m JB 4.1.2 british retail . so that i can get the network connected .

I tried QPST and Android language program to restore the iMEI . but those are not getting the job done .
please help /////

Thanks in Advance
I too need a fix. This one will only work for gsm xt925 not xt907.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1960918
I am Maxx'ed, X + 1/2
Moto X, Ultra, Razr M & msm8960 STUFF

-----------------------------
----------------------------------
My xt907 Noob & Goodies links

My Moto X / Ultra links

Using TapaTalk or Xda app: You Blind!, Get a Real Browser!

Android File Transfer SUCKS! Is there a no root solution for Osx? I am resorting to Parallels DeskTop-W7.