Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

Sign [Q] how to restore IMEI number, IMEI Erased.

OP cybershadow686

20th February 2014, 11:01 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
hi .
I am new to xda. and posting for the first time though i always closely follow the forum in india .

My device.s ((motorola xt 910)),, IMEI is missing and the phone is not connecting to the network, i have the backup of the IMEI code in the fatory shipped box .

Can any one help me with how to restoring the IMEI code back into the motorola xt 910 running m JB 4.1.2 british retail . so that i can get the network connected .

I tried QPST and Android language program to restore the iMEI . but those are not getting the job done .
please help /////

Thanks in Advance
Last edited by cybershadow686; 20th February 2014 at 11:11 AM. Reason: addition of details
22nd February 2014, 02:49 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 528

2,605 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by cybershadow686

hi .
I am new to xda. and posting for the first time though i always closely follow the forum in india .

My device.s ((motorola xt 910)),, IMEI is missing and the phone is not connecting to the network, i have the backup of the IMEI code in the fatory shipped box .

Can any one help me with how to restoring the IMEI code back into the motorola xt 910 running m JB 4.1.2 british retail . so that i can get the network connected .

I tried QPST and Android language program to restore the iMEI . but those are not getting the job done .
please help /////

Thanks in Advance

I too need a fix. This one will only work for gsm xt925 not xt907.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1960918
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread