XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

e7 indian user

Tip us?

sankhauaa
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 31
Angry e7 indian user

pls use this thread to post ur view ,question, experience of ur e7 here.
any usEr pls post some image of its amigo lockscreen and launcher or other apps like music etc

sheraz1015
Old
Thanks Meter 15
Smile HI

Quote:
Originally Posted by sankhauaa View Post
pls use this thread to post ur view ,question, experience of ur e7 here.
any usEr pls post some image of its amigo lockscreen and launcher or other apps like music etc
Man
Great u r here
this is a great phone man at great price and got root access waiting for cwm and custom roms of nexus 5 to be ported to this lovely device
hope u get ur hands on it , Great Phone at Great Price .....
waiting for ur developments

pankajramnani
Old
Thanks Meter 20
I wanna buy this phone but am a little skeptical about the developer availability! Are there enough people using it? From India or abroad? Should i buy it or just go for the nexus?

Sent from my GT-I9103 using Tapatalk

SPIKE96669
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default ..

will work..

GTARaja
Old
Thanks Meter 34
Quote:
Originally Posted by pankajramnani View Post
I wanna buy this phone but am a little skeptical about the developer availability! Are there enough people using it? From India or abroad? Should i buy it or just go for the nexus?

Sent from my GT-I9103 using Tapatalk
Ya developer availability will not be as strong as Nexus devices but that doesnt matter me most because i have xperia u with gb and is running fine..main is the hardware and performace what i get is awesome and camera etc make it a good buy..You just try using this handset and nexus 5 if you want and if u want developer availability then nothing except nexus 5.

berz
Old
Thanks Meter 82
Just got mine its epic
Switched from nexus 4!

sankhauaa
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTARaja View Post
Ya developer availability will not be as strong as Nexus devices but that doesnt matter me most because i have xperia u with gb and is running fine..main is the hardware and performace what i get is awesome and camera etc make it a good buy..You just try using this handset and nexus 5 if you want and if u want developer availability then nothing except nexus 5.
Idont think nexus5 or galaxys4 i9500 is a great phone for dev.i have both the fone.all rom on 4.3 in s4 is same.they are just different in name.in case of nexus5 same thing is happend here.all kitkat rom are same.and no ubuntu touch or firfox os in nexus 5.
cm 11 i was used in both phone.i am disappointed to see poor video and and audio quality.
Oppo colour os is the best then come gionee amigo.but no widget u set in amigo

sheraz1015
Old
Thanks Meter 15
Default kernel sources of e7

is anyone trying to port the custom ROM to e7 burakgon had it's kernel and he is requesting assist in developing cyanogen mod to e7
he claims that he had the kernel sources of e7

1995ad
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Unhappy I messed up my Elife E7

The phone is pretty great, let me tell you that. But the battery life could have been much better. My friend who has bought the LG G Pro E988 has a much better battery life compared to that of mine. Kinda makes me sad

So, like the many XDA enthusiasts with a phone out here, I tried rooting my phone. The root was successful and I was happy. Then, as my bad luck would have it, I tried this app on the play store, named Pimp my ROM (which I would say is another name for Satan), which seriously messed up my device. All I tried to do was enable the soft on screen menu and back buttons (like on the nexus).

Every single second, I get an error saying SystemUI has failed. So, left with no other option, I used this blessed guy's nandroid backup to restore my phone to its former glory, and it worked!

But my happiness is not long lived. Once every few days, when I do something which I am not supposed to, I get the same SystemUI error message and I have to restore it from the start, losing all the data and apps I have installed.

I am trying to find out a solution to solve this, if I find it, I will post it here. Any solutions to this I should try?

MrPhamHpGYC
Old
Thanks Meter 13
Very poor battery!