Velocity is Like OpenTable on Steroids

We all enjoy a night out with friends or our significant other from time to time. However, there is … more

Android Lollipop Lands for the Sony Xperia Z Ultra

The undisputed king of the beasts–at least in Sony’s current stable,is the … more

Android 5.0 Lollipop in 3D–EVO 3D, That Is!

It is that time of the year once again. Flowers bloom (or snow falls, depending on which … more

Gaming Console with Lollipop? Ouya Gets an Android TV Port

Android is a very flexible platform, and it can be used on a large variety of … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

My RAZR XT910 got soft bricked I guess, any help?

OP maciekk600

22nd February 2014, 04:28 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

4 posts
Hello there. Since I'm new here I'd like to say hello to everyone

Today I got my RAZR and wanted to play with it. It was already rooted and it had a 4.1.2 android for it, but I didn't liked it at all so I tried to install MIUI. After creating a new partition (1) i had installed miui, but after reboot phone died - Motorola logo appears and it reboots. I looked for some info in the internet and I found about installing new, clean rom via fastboot. I downloaded SPDREM_U_01.6.7.2-180_SPU-19-TA-11.6_SIGNEuropeAustraliaEMEA_USASPDRICSRTCEE_HWp2b _Service1FF_fastboot archive and tried to install it with Eternity Project, but after rebooting system does not start and android with red triangle appears.

Right now I am stuck and I don't know what to do. Could you guys tell me what should I do? The phone is RAZR XT910 from European distribution. Also, my Phone is being recognized as Spyder S.

Thank's in advance
Maciek
Last edited by maciekk600; 22nd February 2014 at 06:58 PM.
22nd February 2014, 10:37 PM   |  #2  
Flag Belgrade
Thanks Meter: 386

995 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by maciekk600

Hello there. Since I'm new here I'd like to say hello to everyone

Today I got my RAZR and wanted to play with it. It was already rooted and it had a 4.1.2 android for it, but I didn't liked it at all so I tried to install MIUI. After creating a new partition (1) i had installed miui, but after reboot phone died - Motorola logo appears and it reboots. I looked for some info in the internet and I found about installing new, clean rom via fastboot. I downloaded SPDREM_U_01.6.7.2-180_SPU-19-TA-11.6_SIGNEuropeAustraliaEMEA_USASPDRICSRTCEE_HWp2b _Service1FF_fastboot archive and tried to install it with Eternity Project, but after rebooting system does not start and android with red triangle appears.

Right now I am stuck and I don't know what to do. Could you guys tell me what should I do? The phone is RAZR XT910 from European distribution. Also, my Phone is being recognized as Spyder S.

Thank's in advance
Maciek

When you see android with red triangle just press vol- and vol+ and find the option factory reset.
From your post I see that you flashed ICS Fastboot file,right?
Were you on ICS or JB before brick?

Sent from my Razr XT910
22nd February 2014, 11:55 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member

4 posts
Well, as far as I remember it was JellyBean. I tried to flash it, but it didn't work at all. When I tried to flash the newest available soft for my RAZR it didn't want to flash (it was stopping at 1st step - when using RSD Lite, but when I used EPRJ flashing method, after reboot phone couldn't find any files copied to it's cache or something). Right now my battery is too low and I guess the only option is to make a factory cable, because it won't even charge.

And factory reset doesn't change anything: still the Motorola logo appears and then the phone turns off and sometimes reboots.

Is there any way I could install system via install update from sd card option? Or the only thing I can do is to try to install clean Android via RSD or EPRJ?
23rd February 2014, 02:23 AM   |  #4  
Flag Belgrade

995 posts
More
Quote:

Well, as far as I remember it was JellyBean. I tried to flash it, but it didn't work at all. When I tried to flash the newest available soft for my RAZR it didn't want to flash (it was stopping at 1st step - when using RSD Lite, but when I used EPRJ flashing method, after reboot phone couldn't find any files copied to it's cache or something). Right now my battery is too low and I guess the only option is to make a factory cable, because it won't even charge.

And factory reset doesn't change anything: still the Motorola logo appears and then the phone turns off and sometimes reboots.

Is there any way I could install system via install update from sd card option? Or the only thing I can do is to try to install clean Android via RSD or EPRJ?

The only way is to flash it with RSD Lite.

Here http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2231289 are all JB Fastboot files.

Sent from my Razr XT910
23rd February 2014, 08:29 AM   |  #5  
OP Junior Member

4 posts
Okay. I downloaded the british retail soft, we'll see if it works. But will this soft have Polish language?

And the second thing: is there any way to charge the phone when in my situation? When I plug in the charger, white led only flashes for a while and then the bootloop starts - motorola logo appears and that is all. I have also tried the method with pressing vol + and - for 10 seconds and again, but this didn't work either. The only exit here is to make factory cable, right?
23rd February 2014, 12:40 PM   |  #6  
Flag Belgrade

995 posts
More
Quote:

Okay. I downloaded the british retail soft, we'll see if it works. But will this soft have Polish language?

And the second thing: is there any way to charge the phone when in my situation? When I plug in the charger, white led only flashes for a while and then the bootloop starts - motorola logo appears and that is all. I have also tried the method with pressing vol + and - for 10 seconds and again, but this didn't work either. The only exit here is to make factory cable, right?

Right,with factory cable you can't charge the phone but you can flash fastboot file,that's what it's for.

Sent from my Razr XT910
The Following User Says Thank You to welder73 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
23rd February 2014, 10:55 PM   |  #7  
OP Junior Member

4 posts
It worked, thank God. Thanks for the advice, next time I'll be more careful with my RAZR
Greets!

But another problem suddenly appears - my battery won't charge over 40%. Tried turning it off, but it didn't work.
Edit: I have had 50%, now I have 60. It looks like it's going up and changes after 10%. We'll see if it manage to charge up 100% battery.
Edit2: Okay, it fully charged. Thank's again mate for tips
Last edited by maciekk600; 24th February 2014 at 10:08 AM.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread