Browse Your Files with Ease using MK Explorer

Google has made quite an effort in perfecting the powerful and multi-faceted OS that we know as … more

How to Fix the Nexus Available Storage Bug – XDA TV

Is your Nexus device only showing half of the available storage as it should? Many … more

Don’t Forget About Birthdays with Birthday Reminder

A person’s birthday is, without a doubt,one of the most important days in his … more

Don’t Fear Flashing with I Don’t Want You!

The XDA message boards are full of various modifications, with many of these helping … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

insurance: evo 4g lte to one x?

OP atlmtnbiker

23rd March 2014, 03:56 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 9

111 posts
I think I read here several months ago people were able via insurance (Asurion) to get a One X replacement for their dead/dying evo 4g lte, but my search hand had failed me.

is this(still) the case?

are former E4L users digging the one x?

any other thoughts?

thanks...

Sent from my EVO using xda app-developers app
23rd March 2014, 04:07 PM   |  #2  
Buffalo, NY
Thanks Meter: 181

376 posts
Do you mean the HTC ONE or the One X? It can't be the latter as Sprint does not have the One X in their network of phones.
The Following User Says Thank You to MFOsaka For This Useful Post: [ View ]
23rd March 2014, 06:20 PM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 9

40 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by atlmtnbiker

I think I read here several months ago people were able via insurance (Asurion) to get a One X replacement for their dead/dying evo 4g lte, but my search hand had failed me.

is this(still) the case?

are former E4L users digging the one x?

any other thoughts?

thanks...

Sent from my EVO using xda app-developers app

Assuming you mean HTC One, alas that "deal" is gone. I've gotten my EVO replaced 3 times in the last month because Sprint keeps on giving me bad EVOs. I tried to have them give me another refurb phone, but they won't do it. Now my current EVO does not have working bluetooth and apparently I've reached the maximum number of times you can get a replacement with TEP so I'm stuck with this even though it's completely their fault.

Sorry about that rant, but I've looked at the phones they will replace the EVO with and they are: LG Viper, Motorola Photon, and Samsung Galaxy Nexus. The only decent phone is the Galaxy Nexus, but that too is aging.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread