Sprint Note 2 flashed to Boost Mobile.

Search This thread

Kickball

Feb 22, 2014
Hello.
Im here seeking for help and advice on a rooted Galaxy Note 2 from Sprint Flashed to Boost mobile.

I wanted to know if there are any apps that can bypass a password/pattern lock?

Also if there are any spy or tracking apps that I can install on this phone, so that way I can get real time gps, view texts/calls etc remotely like this software from mobile spy dot com.

I dont want to shell out the money for something that I may be able to get for free from the app store.. so any help is appreciated.

Thanks in Advanced.

killiang1695

Jan 13, 2012
check out the cerberus app if you haven't yet. the phone would have to be rooted to do what you're saying but yes, at least the gps could be tracked. with google hangouts you could check messages if you have it signed in on a computer, and the pattern lock can't be bypassed. but you can reset the phone through the recovry to enter the phone/ have pattern lock and rest of phone erased.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    check out the cerberus app if you haven't yet. the phone would have to be rooted to do what you're saying but yes, at least the gps could be tracked. with google hangouts you could check messages if you have it signed in on a computer, and the pattern lock can't be bypassed. but you can reset the phone through the recovry to enter the phone/ have pattern lock and rest of phone erased.