Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

cm-11 for xperial m dual c2004

OP k2wl

13th January 2014, 04:45 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 5,524
 
2,295 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2008
Donate to Me
hi friends
i was able to make cm-11 for my xperia m dual c2004
ALL CREDITS GOES TO CM TEAM, PeceanCM (without his repository references i may not be able to get this)
although there are many thing that are not working at present(ril , data,wifi,bluetooth...etc).
and i am working on all that...ihope to fix then soon...then i will post the builds.
i am just posting the screenshots....of my upcoming cm-11 ()





The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to k2wl For This Useful Post: [ View ]
13th January 2014, 06:31 AM   |  #2  
mufti.arfan's Avatar
Senior Member
Kashmir
Thanks Meter: 868
 
975 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2013
More
There is already a method to run the already built cm 11 on XM dual.
Yours can be awesome if you add dual sim to it, which cm doesn't officially. :thumbup:

Sent from my potato chamber using xda app-developers app
13th January 2014, 09:02 AM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 5,524
 
2,295 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2008
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by mufti.arfan

There is already a method to run the already built cm 11 on XM dual.
Yours can be awesome if you add dual sim to it, which cm doesn't officially. :thumbup:

Sent from my potato chamber using xda app-developers app

ya but it didnt based on xperia m dual firmware
it is on xperia m single firmware.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to k2wl For This Useful Post: [ View ]
13th January 2014, 09:12 AM   |  #4  
Junior Member
Flag Krasnoyarsk
Thanks Meter: 12
 
18 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by k2wl

ya but it didnt based on xperia m dual firmware
it is on xperia m single firmware.

it's on 4.2 firmware exclude ril and adreno binaries
13th January 2014, 09:18 AM   |  #5  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 5,524
 
2,295 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2008
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shkerzy

it's on 4.2 firmware exclude ril and adreno binaries

then why would u want to flash xperia m single sim firmware before flashing cm11
???
13th January 2014, 09:25 AM   |  #6  
Junior Member
Flag Krasnoyarsk
Thanks Meter: 12
 
18 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by k2wl

then why would u want to flash xperia m single sim firmware before flashing cm11
???

modem firmware image in /firmware need for work ril binaries
13th January 2014, 10:10 AM   |  #7  
ansebovi's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Chennai
Thanks Meter: 814
 
1,075 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2012
More
bro if u can make it 2 sims workable...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ansebovi For This Useful Post: [ View ]
13th January 2014, 11:14 AM   |  #8  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 5,524
 
2,295 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2008
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by ansebovi

bro if u can make it 2 sims workable...

there is no code for dual sim in aosp or even in CAF right now for cm11 or kitkat or 4.4...if it get available in CAF then i will try to make it but right now i am focused on make it fully workable.
The Following User Says Thank You to k2wl For This Useful Post: [ View ]
16th January 2014, 03:08 PM   |  #9  
rebelos's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag #slimusers - join Slim on IRC
Thanks Meter: 4,840
 
1,876 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by k2wl

there is no code for dual sim in aosp or even in CAF right now for cm11 or kitkat or 4.4...if it get available in CAF then i will try to make it but right now i am focused on make it fully workable.

is dual sim api available for 4.3.x .? then i can port it to 4.4.x
22nd January 2014, 10:15 PM   |  #10  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 5,524
 
2,295 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2008
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by rebelos

is dual sim api available for 4.3.x .? then i can port it to 4.4.x

it is already integrated in cm 10.2 aka 4.3.x so can try to port it.

The Following User Says Thank You to k2wl For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes