Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,729,619 Members 46,530 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[OFF-TOPIC] Official Off-Topic Thread

Tip us?

original_ganjaman
Old
(Last edited by original_ganjaman; 2nd October 2012 at 11:58 AM.)
Senior Moderator - OP
Thanks Meter 4834
Default [OFF-TOPIC] Official Off-Topic Thread

Official Off-Topic Thread

Hi to all from the moderation team. With a fast growing community there is a massive amount of general off topic chit chat going around in this forum. So we thought it best to give all a place to have a chat. This should hopefully take some pressure off the forums, so making it a better place for us all as there should be less junk to wade through trying to find what we need.

Now with that said, this does not mean there are no rules to this thread. All of XDA rules still apply. Flaming and the belittling of other users (of any title) will not be tolerated and dealt with harshly by the moderation team. This should be a fun place for us all to have a chat and a general vent of frustrations. Any moderation issues should still be handled by PM.

Let the fun begin!

Age, catamite - fac mihi hunc diem felicissimum
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to original_ganjaman For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

shamps
Old
Thanks Meter 106
So any latest update from Indian Note2 fanboys?? Did anyone manage to get 1? Looks like our thread got closed....

Sent from my Desire HD using xda app-developers app

snakkarike
Old
Thanks Meter 61
Yeah i know it should not have been closed

chaitanya87
Old
Thanks Meter 140
Quote:
Originally Posted by shamps View Post
So any latest update from Indian Note2 fanboys?? Did anyone manage to get 1? Looks like our thread got closed....

I have pre ordered from ebay. What about you?

Sent from my GT-P1000 using Tapatalk 2

---------- Post added at 06:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:56 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by snakkarike View Post
Yeah i know it should not have been closed
Yes we are having our indian thread in every forum. I think mods are trying to avoid the spam and troll before the devices release.

sumeshd
Old
Thanks Meter 490
Anyone from Delhi??
It's sad..its the 1st time I see this thread closed down across all the phone forums..
Requested the mods hope they will reopen it..
Otherwise we will make this the new Indian thread

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2
Pressing "THANKS" is EASY than saying it!!

shamps
Old
Thanks Meter 106
Yeah. May be a official discussion thread for Indian users. Havent preordered myself. Whats the point. You have to wait anyway. Will buy the day it becomes available over the counter.....

sandeeppathak007
Old
Thanks Meter 33
Sad to see our thread being closed , have requested to re consider to open it.

I am also waiting for Note2 to be available in Noida, also went to gaffar market last Sunday and it was not available in gray market as well.

nimish.saraogi
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Man i was so much enjoying the Indian thread, was the first time when I actually followed a thread actively and participated...Plz have it opened u experienced members....

I will take this phone once its available at the counter, not pre- booking it, had a really really really bad experience with Nokia Lumia 800 which i had to sell off within a month for an HTC sensation XE,

5th October....marble white...WAITINGGGGGGGGGGGG

dryspuri
Old
Thanks Meter 45

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by sandeeppathak007 View Post
Sad to see our thread being closed , have requested to re consider to open it.

I am also waiting for Note2 to be available in Noida, also went to gaffar market last Sunday and it was not available in gray market as well.
How come our thread is now closed but Uk thread http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...1903974&page=2 is still on, This is not fair, i was looking forward for help from indian brothers as i am planning to buy i pune, want to sell my razr maxx, in pune how much can i get!!

chaitanya87
Old
Thanks Meter 140
Quote:
Originally Posted by dryspuri View Post
How come our thread is now closed but Uk thread http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...1903974&page=2 is still on, This is not fair, i was looking forward for help from indian brothers as i am planning to buy i pune, want to sell my razr maxx, in pune how much can i get!!
I agree with you . I want to know your personnal experience with razr maxx. Can you pm me ?

The Following User Says Thank You to chaitanya87 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]