Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

Unhappy how do i get it back to big???

OP FrgnBggr

21st February 2014, 12:12 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
5 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2014
i recently restarted my phone and then it started up and everything was small. see the attached files to see what i mean. please help me fix this!!!!
phone is samsung s4 lte I9505XXUEMKF and is root. has "super user" and "pimp my rom"
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-02-21-12-55-50[1].jpg
Views:	247
Size:	161.4 KB
ID:	2592039   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-02-21-12-55-54[1].jpg
Views:	241
Size:	166.2 KB
ID:	2592040   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-02-21-12-56-03[1].jpg
Views:	305
Size:	183.8 KB
ID:	2592041  
21st February 2014, 01:40 PM   |  #2  
lolo9393's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Chau Doc Vietnam
Thanks Meter: 114
 
462 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrgnBggr

i recently restarted my phone and then it started up and everything was small. see the attached files to see what i mean. please help me fix this!!!!
phone is samsung s4 lte I9505XXUEMKF and is root. has "super user" and "pimp my rom"


My personal advice is:
Stop drinking or/and smoking!
21st February 2014, 05:21 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
5 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by lolo9393

My personal advice is:
Stop drinking or/and smoking!

that is in very poor taste
22nd February 2014, 01:54 AM   |  #4  
Senior Member
Flag England
Thanks Meter: 19
 
150 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrgnBggr

i recently restarted my phone and then it started up and everything was small. see the attached files to see what i mean. please help me fix this!!!!
phone is samsung s4 lte I9505XXUEMKF and is root. has "super user" and "pimp my rom"

It looks like you have used Pimp My Rom to change the display density. Try changing it back to the default (480).
22nd February 2014, 01:20 PM   |  #5  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
5 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by vpwrf

It looks like you have used Pimp My Rom to change the display density. Try changing it back to the default (480).

uhm it doesnt allow me to bring it up to 480 only 360.
22nd February 2014, 02:03 PM   |  #6  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 188
 
936 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2008
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrgnBggr

uhm it doesnt allow me to bring it up to 480 only 360.

Wipe the phone, then reflash ROM. Although I have no idea how deeply the Pimp messed with your phone, you have a good chances for success.

And just small advice for the future: any girl met on the street by night will telly that asking pimps for help sucks.
22nd February 2014, 03:35 PM   |  #7  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
5 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by spamtrash

Wipe the phone, then reflash ROM. Although I have no idea how deeply the Pimp messed with your phone, you have a good chances for success.

And just small advice for the future: any girl met on the street by night will telly that asking pimps for help sucks.

haha thnx mate but where would i find the stock rom?
22nd February 2014, 10:34 PM   |  #8  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 18
 
193 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrgnBggr

haha thnx mate but where would i find the stock rom?

Try here: http://live.samsung-updates.com/inde...evice=GT-I9505
22nd February 2014, 11:02 PM   |  #9  
benni_1994's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Friedrichshafen
Thanks Meter: 441
 
721 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrgnBggr

haha thnx mate but where would i find the stock rom?

Before you flash a rom you could use a build prop editor to chance lcd.density to default value. It is less work :P

Gesendet von meinem SM-P600 mit Tapatalk
22nd February 2014, 11:23 PM   |  #10  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 188
 
936 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2008
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by benni2903

Before you flash a rom you could use a build prop editor to chance lcd.density to default value. It is less work :P

Gesendet von meinem SM-P600 mit Tapatalk

Myhm... for the person who asks where to find the stock?? Are you kidding?

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes