Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,777,659 Members 44,504 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Incipio DualPro shine for Z Ultra

Tip us?

cavallino33
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 17
Default Incipio DualPro shine for Z Ultra

I am interested in this case but is the rubber part the kind of gummy silicon that attracts dust?

I would love to find something like the Spigen Neo Hybrid I am using on my S4.

tonylee83
Old
Thanks Meter 20
I did look for cases like hybrid ones too but there's none such things... better to find slim cover cases

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda app-developers app

trooper1414
Old
Thanks Meter 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonylee83 View Post
I did look for cases like hybrid ones too but there's none such things... better to find slim cover cases

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda app-developers app
I have the dual shine pro ..its an amazing case...dosent really attract dust for me....but the end next to the charger..has kinda loosened up a little .....dosent look all that bad ....but i guess that might be because i did pull it out of the case a few times ...but overall i love the case..i hate those flap cases..so for me its been awesome

cavallino33
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 17
Hmm. I might go caseless. I think I will be less likely to drop a large phone. I mean I've never dropped my 7 in tablet since I've had it.
The Following User Says Thank You to cavallino33 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

cavallino33
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 17
Ended up ordering one of the cases. It's a little dusty but not like the silicon cases of old. Can't comment on how it fits the phone since it came before the phone did but it is not bulky by any means but should protect well.

Also found a glass screen protector by glass-m so I will have full protection!

Vanquiz
Old
Thanks Meter 84
I have one, the case should be good for protection,i don't think there are any other option out there, the option for z ultra is limited.

But it's not for me, there isnt any opening for the magnetic charging, only micro usb port opening.

Sent from my C6806 using xda app-developers app

cavallino33
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 17
I have an unexpected issue with the case....it smells....big time! The silicon smells like BO, mildew and rubber. Enough that its going to bother me when I hold the phone to my head to make calls!

trooper1414
Old
Thanks Meter 21
Where did you guys get the glass-m screen protector from and how long did it take to ship >??

cavallino33
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by trooper1414 View Post
Where did you guys get the glass-m screen protector from and how long did it take to ship >??
theglass-m.com

Ships from Hong Kong. Mine just shipped I'll post here when I get it. ~$39 after shipping which is a little steep but its a lot of glass. The normal sized phone protectors are fairly cheap.

Vanquiz
Old
Thanks Meter 84
Quote:
Originally Posted by cavallino33 View Post
I have an unexpected issue with the case....it smells....big time! The silicon smells like BO, mildew and rubber. Enough that its going to bother me when I hold the phone to my head to make calls!
Ahhhh i though it was just me, mine also smells so bad i even think the odor sticks to my hand.