Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,737,354 Members 41,490 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Dead trigger keeps closing suddenly after playing fine for sometime

Tip us?

cacarod2007
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 5
Default Dead trigger keeps closing suddenly after playing fine for sometime

Hi all,

Really need some help to find the root cause of games suddenly closing while playing smoothly, especially Dead trigger. I am on stock 2.3.4 and rooted with hard gaming enabled in Ram Manager. The game would play smooth for some time and then would just close suddenly without even any message like stopped unexpectedly. Because of this, I keep loosing progress of long missions or Arena. This is my second Xperia Play, and I am really frustrated, since Dead Trigger is one game which never gave such problems before, hence I am doubtful if it is just shortage of RAM. I have installed catlog but don't know how to interprete the logged messages. I can see hundreds of messages saying:

channel '2b5f7c88 com.madfingergames.deadtrigger/com.unity3d.player.UnityPlayerNativeActivity (client)' ~ Failed to receive dispatch signal. status=-11

I have attached the log file for the same. Has anyone else experienced the same? Is there a way I can identify if some app is causing memory leak?
Attached Files
File Type: txt 2013-10-20-20-33-16.txt - [Click for QR Code] (176.2 KB, 7 views)

Siddharth358
Old
Thanks Meter 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by cacarod2007 View Post
Hi all,

Really need some help to find the root cause of games suddenly closing while playing smoothly, especially Dead trigger. I am on stock 2.3.4 and rooted with hard gaming enabled in Ram Manager. The game would play smooth for some time and then would just close suddenly without even any message like stopped unexpectedly. Because of this, I keep loosing progress of long missions or Arena. This is my second Xperia Play, and I am really frustrated, since Dead Trigger is one game which never gave such problems before, hence I am doubtful if it is just shortage of RAM. I have installed catlog but don't know how to interprete the logged messages. I can see hundreds of messages saying:

channel '2b5f7c88 com.madfingergames.deadtrigger/com.unity3d.player.UnityPlayerNativeActivity (client)' ~ Failed to receive dispatch signal. status=-11

I have attached the log file for the same. Has anyone else experienced the same? Is there a way I can identify if some app is causing memory leak?
Dude u can do 1 thing...Just disable the in-game music while play levels and reenable it when finished...It worked for me...

saqibkhan
Old
Thanks Meter 167
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siddharth358 View Post
Dude u can do 1 thing...Just disable the in-game music while play levels and reenable it when finished...It worked for me...
Quote:
Originally Posted by cacarod2007 View Post
Hi all,

do the dpads.. and touchpads work for you guys on XPeria PLay.. they do work for me on Fifa 10.. but not in this game.. do I have to switch Touchpad behavior from Touchpad activator..

I am on MIUI v4 ICS.
Phone: Xperia Play (R800i)
Android version : 4.4.4
Kernel version : Legacy Xperia 3.4
ROM : Legacy Xperia 4.4.4
Recovery: CWM

Kernel 3.x Development for Reference for all Dev's
Mike's Thread
Wedgess Thread
DooMLoRD Thread