[Mod] SystemUI Battery indicator for Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3 GT- i920x
SystemUI Mod - Battery indicator for Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3
Warning: This operation involves risk. Neither I or XDA can not be held responsible for any problems encountered. Remember to make a backup before installing this mod!
Credits & Thanks go to :
This Mod is without numbers because there´s no 1% Mod for your Mega for now and otherwise it would jumps like 100-94-79-64-49-34-20-10-4
So If you want to see the numbers, you could tick that in settings.
- A Samsung Galaxy Mega GT-I920x rooted phone view HERE or HERE
- A recovery custom (CWM) HERE For the method A
- A root explorer application like Root explorer or Solid explorer For the method B
Method A -->> Flash zip file via the CWM
This tool will create a folder "UniversalFlasher" on your sdcard and also a flashable backup with the changed apk inside, for the case you don't like the new icon
It wipes cache and dalvik automaticly (maybe not necessary but doesn't harm anyway)
This zip structure is for only roms that has the systemui.apk inside the system/app folder, not in preload partition!!!
- Download desired zip file
- Move it to your external sdcard
- Boot into recovery (cwm) --> vol up + home + power
- Once in the recovery menu, select install zip from sdcard
- Then select choose zip from sdcard
- Select the zip file and press on Yes
- Go back & select Reboot system now
If u flash the zip and the flashprocess breaks or after the flash you´re still on the Icon before,
try to flash the zip from the external sdcard.
U will find the news flashables zip files on the second post
Method B -->> Replace the existing SystemUI.apk
- Copy SystemUI.apk file on your sd card
- Move the latter using the root explorer at the root of your phone
- Change the permissions of the apk on 644 -->> rw-r--r--
- Once done, move the apk in root-> system-> app
- Here, a window will ask you if you want to replace existing SystemUI.apk .Click yes
- Reboot your phone
- Enjoy !!