Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,785,457 Members 42,062 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

(REQ)Official kernel.sin xperia ion

Tip us?

Chocklety Boyee
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 232
Default (REQ)Official kernel.sin xperia ion

Hey guys its been a week..I am carrying my bricked device which show red led and continuous bootloop after I charged my battey for half and hour..so i wanna flash stock kernel.sin as my device was relocked bootloader..if anyone have it ...plz kindly provide me..thanks in advance...

fernoct
Old
Thanks Meter 60
I don't have it bro. But of you consider hard resetting it and charge it until it shows up red led and flashing original firmware by flashtool might help you.
The Following User Says Thank You to fernoct For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Chocklety Boyee
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 232
Quote:
Originally Posted by fernoct View Post
I don't have it bro. But of you consider hard resetting it and charge it until it shows up red led and flashing original firmware by flashtool might help you.
i did each and every possible way..but no luck..i too disassamble my mobile and remove the battery chip but no luck...but loop is still persisting..

prat.cena
Old
Thanks Meter 15
1.Firstly you should charge your phone for 36-48 hrs
2.don't turn it on
3.On ur pc, open flashtool n tap on flash button
4.when it asks for phone, plug your phone with pressing volume down button
5.wait for flashtool to recognize ur phone
6.then flashing will be done

Hope this will work in your case..as i had same problem before

Sent from my LT28h using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to prat.cena For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

XrosMaster
Old
Thanks Meter 2
i had this problem the other day...when the it boot loops hard reset it then leave it to charge till red led appears and then disappears...when the red led disappears apply the rubberband trick and connect your phone to your pc with the flashtool waitin to flash your phone eventually it wud go into flash mode...dont attempt to flash the system on the first try...flash the kernel then leave it to charge on a wall charger until you get a greed led and then flash the TFT fully
The Following User Says Thank You to XrosMaster For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Chocklety Boyee
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 232
@fernoct @XrosMaster @prat.cena @pharix @Zorbeyd

Thanks guys for your coperation...your ideas help me a lotz... Finally had to diassamble my phone and charge via external voltage kit through powerchip..and my battery level was upgraded and I was able to rwcover my mobile back...

Once again thanks for your coperation...

Sent from my LT28h using Tapatalk