5,593,293 Members 32,603 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

One X speaker/ charging dock?

Tip us?
 
WA_Bob
Old
(Last edited by WA_Bob; 31st October 2012 at 03:27 AM.) Reason: grammar
#1  
WA_Bob's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 51
Posts: 389
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: West edge of the East Texas Piney Woods, USA
Question One X speaker/ charging dock?

Does anyone know yet if this:

http://www.clove.co.uk/htc-one-x-cr-...rs-99h10722-00

will work with the X+?
**************************************************
May the forest be with you!
 
Kingsmith
Old
#2  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 3
Posts: 10
Join Date: Jul 2012
No, but the one for the AT&T one X should work perfectly IIRC.

"Put AT&T's One X and One X+ side-by-side, and other than the color difference you'd be hard-pressed to tell them apart. The carrier's logo is slightly different, but that's about it -- even the docking pins in the back line up perfectly."

I'm not allowed to post links yet, if you want the source, just google the above quote in quotes.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kingsmith For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
WA_Bob
Old
#3  
WA_Bob's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 51
Posts: 389
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: West edge of the East Texas Piney Woods, USA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingsmith View Post
No, but the one for the AT&T one X should work perfectly IIRC.

"Put AT&T's One X and One X+ side-by-side, and other than the color difference you'd be hard-pressed to tell them apart. The carrier's logo is slightly different, but that's about it -- even the docking pins in the back line up perfectly."

I'm not allowed to post links yet, if you want the source, just google the above quote in quotes.
Will do. Much obliged for that nugget!
**************************************************
May the forest be with you!
 
pb1379
Old
#4  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 26
Posts: 197
Join Date: Nov 2010
Mmmhhh... Thought the same, but expansys EXPLICITLY states it's NOT compatible with the One X+ - whatever the reason might be.
 
Kuni6774
Old
#5  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 3
Join Date: Apr 2009
Hi!

The CRS650 desktop cradle and the One X+ work together, but the One X+ doesn't have a dockmode..

So the cradle is only used as a charging device..

Enough for me
The Following User Says Thank You to Kuni6774 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
zebul
Old
#6  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 1
Join Date: Dec 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuni6774 View Post
Hi!

The CRS650 desktop cradle and the One X+ work together, but the One X+ doesn't have a dockmode..

So the cradle is only used as a charging device..

Enough for me
Is it possible to extract the necessary things for the dockmode from the normal One X and to shift them to the One X+?
I only have the One X+ so i can't looking for it on the normal X.
 
mjenabi2
Old
#7  
Member
Thanks Meter 3
Posts: 59
Join Date: Jan 2012
that looks good but quite dear for what it is
 
Eltahur
Old
#8  
Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 62
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Boston
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuni6774 View Post
Hi!

The CRS650 desktop cradle and the One X+ work together, but the One X+ doesn't have a dockmode..

So the cradle is only used as a charging device..

Enough for me
i have the att one x + and the HTC CR s650 dock and it does not fit. i hope this helps anyone thinking about making the purchase based on incorrect rumors.
 
Kuni6774
Old
#9  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 3
Join Date: Apr 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eltahur View Post
i have the att one x + and the HTC CR s650 dock and it does not fit. i hope this helps anyone thinking about making the purchase based on incorrect rumors.
Sorry, but it works for me..

Using ARHD, but worked with stocked rom either..

Phone is beeing charged..

Landscape Rosie mod for custom rom now flips the screen also in dock..
 
adamkaye
Old
#10  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 17
Posts: 122
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Anyone tried any docks with the AT&T HOX+? I'm looking to replace my crappy old alarm clock and would prefer something that doesn't use the micro USB, but I've been unable to find anything. The HTC CR s650 seems to only work with the international HOX+, correct?

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes