Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,769,165 Members 37,454 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] hTC Hard cover

Tip us?

oziboy
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 11
Default [Q] hTC Hard cover

Ummm, hello
so i bought a htc one x+ 64GB around a week ago...
It came with a White silicon cover which i am having a hard time with, i keep on getting annoyed by trying to push the phone into my pocket
but when i try that the silicon cover has too much grip so it sticks halfway i my pocket...
so i'm about to buy a new cover, a hardcover and also a screen protector,
but i can't find any good for the htc one x+, only for the htc one x, so m question is: if i buy a cover and screenprotector ment for the htc one x
will it work perfectly with the htc one x+ or is there a little diffrence in size? i tried googling but couldnt find any answer to my question,
Regards,
-ozi
Retired: hTC Incredible S (Vivo)
Specs before selling:
ROM: BlackOut ROM
Kernel: Kangaroo Kernel R25
OC/UV: N/A
Current hTC One X+ (encr2b)
Specs:
ROM: ViperX+ (ahhh i missed Venomroms xD)
Kernel: Stock ViperX+ kernel
OC: N/A
UV: -50mA

geojoking
Old
(Last edited by geojoking; 28th March 2014 at 04:15 PM.)
Thanks Meter 57
Next time, post the question in the Q&A section.

But to answer your question, yes. Both screen protectors and covers work, as long as they are both for specific versions of the One X and X+. That is, either International One X and One X+, or North American One X (like the AT&T One X) and One X+ (again AT&T One X+). So be careful, because there are differences between the international One X/X+, and the N/A One X/X+, like the placement of pogo pins on the back of the device - this is for covers.

As for screen protectors, all are OK for any of the models, although it's a bit difficult to find ones that cover the screen completely. Search the threads on this forum and the One X forum for more information on this.

oziboy
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by geojoking View Post
Next time, post the question in the Q&A section.

But to answer your question, yes. Both screen protectors and covers work, as long as they are both for specific versions of the One X and X+. That is, either International One X and One X+, or North American One X (like the AT&T One X) and One X+ (again AT&T One X+). So be careful, because there are differences between the international One X/X+, and the N/A One X/X+, like the placement of pogo pins on the back of the device - this is for covers.

As for screen protectors, all are OK for any of the models, although it's a bit difficult to find ones that cover the screen completely. Search the threads on this forum and the One X forum for more information on this.
Um, im sorry, next time i will post it there
thanks for your help.
Specs before selling:
Specs:

/\/\
Old
Thanks Meter 14
Why do you need a cover anyway ? A phone with a cover makes it extremely big, while it is already not easy to put a X+ into your pocket .

oziboy
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 11
No worries I have large pockets :P I just hate silicon cases because they stick In my pocket xD

Sent from my HTC One X+ using xda app-developers app
Specs before selling:
Specs:
The Following User Says Thank You to oziboy For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]