Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,808,901 Members 51,717 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

how s-off hboot 1.53.0007

Tip us?
 
faizan950
Old
#1  
faizan950's Avatar
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 20
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Islamabad
Default how s-off hboot 1.53.0007

hello friends...

i try this all method http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1743466
and als try http://unlimited.io/ wire trick
not work ... for me

i want to s-off . bcz i am going bore with official ics ..

plz help me
 
posedatull
Old
#2  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 184
Posts: 572
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Copenhagen
Default Re: how s-off hboot 1.53.0007

Are you on the stock rom, or did you flash a modified one? If you are still on the stock rom, unlock your bootloader via www.htcdev.com and then try the wire trick again. I had to do it a lot of times, but it eventually worked. Just keep trying and eventually you will succeed
Trust nothing, question everything
The Following User Says Thank You to posedatull For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
faizan950
Old
#3  
faizan950's Avatar
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 20
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Islamabad
Default thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by posedatull View Post
Are you on the stock rom, or did you flash a modified one? If you are still on the stock rom, unlock your bootloader via www.htcdev.com and then try the wire trick again. I had to do it a lot of times, but it eventually worked. Just keep trying and eventually you will succeed
thanks bro from last 3 days i try more then 20 time but not work ...
i always stuck on juopuntbear screen after that adb not work ...\i don't know what should i do

i try restart my pc and mobile both so many time but not work for me

it sucks .....

thsnks for reply
 
MrJyrks
Old
#4  
MrJyrks's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 80
Posts: 240
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Tallinn
Quote:
Originally Posted by faizan950 View Post
thanks bro from last 3 days i try more then 20 time but not work ...
i always stuck on juopuntbear screen after that adb not work ...\i don't know what should i do

i try restart my pc and mobile both so many time but not work for me

it sucks .....

thsnks for reply
Did you get s off or not? Tell me exactly what you have done so far. I can give you step by step instructions and guide you through the process.
The Following User Says Thank You to MrJyrks For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
faizan950
Old
(Last edited by faizan950; 12th March 2013 at 07:23 PM.)
#5  
faizan950's Avatar
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 20
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Islamabad
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrJyrks View Post
Did you get s off or not? Tell me exactly what you have done so far. I can give you step by step instructions and guide you through the process.
thanks bro ....

i try with control bear box
my mobile going junpuntbear after that my pc not dedect my htc .... adb fail always

my phone is unlocked recovery installed
i want s-off

i also attached one picture ... stuck there every time....

wait for you tips
thanks
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.JPG
Views:	753
Size:	38.7 KB
ID:	1799887  
 
MrJyrks
Old
(Last edited by MrJyrks; 15th March 2013 at 12:20 PM.)
#6  
MrJyrks's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 80
Posts: 240
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Tallinn
First of all, you must be on stock rom. Every sense 3.6 based rom should work. Did you run ControlBear as administrator?
If you did, run murder.bat from the attached .rar as administrator, wait till it's done. Try again. Still not working? Extract all the files from the rar to a folder. Run controlbear from there (run as admin). Give me feedback if it worked!

Edit: I have to upload the file somewhere else, it's over 8 mb so cant upload here.

Here's the link: https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B-fW...it?usp=sharing

Also It's a good idea to disable antivirus. I always do it as a precaution so I don't screw up anything.

If you need to know, the bat file searces for processes that may be interfering with controlbear and kills them.

Also none of this is my work, so all the thanks go to unlimited team.
The Following User Says Thank You to MrJyrks For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
faizan950
Old
#7  
faizan950's Avatar
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 20
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Islamabad
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrJyrks View Post
First of all, you must be on stock rom. Every sense 3.6 based rom should work. Did you run ControlBear as administrator?
If you did, run murder.bat from the attached .rar as administrator, wait till it's done. Try again. Still not working? Extract all the files from the rar to a folder. Run controlbear from there (run as admin). Give me feedback if it worked!

Edit: I have to upload the file somewhere else, it's over 8 mb so cant upload here.

Here's the link: https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B-fW...it?usp=sharing

Also It's a good idea to disable antivirus. I always do it as a precaution so I don't screw up anything.

If you need to know, the bat file searces for processes that may be interfering with controlbear and kills them.

Also none of this is my work, so all the thanks go to unlimited team.
thank you very much ....

i just use samsumg galaxy s3 data cable and every think work fine and finlly i did s-off thanks for you reply ...
Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9500
Android Version 4.4.2
Baseband Version I9500XXUFNA6
Kernal Version 3.4.5-699287 dpi@swdd5019#1
Build Number KOT49H.I9500XXUFNB4
 
mhnx
Old
(Last edited by mhnx; 5th April 2013 at 06:40 PM.)
#8  
mhnx's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 44
Posts: 254
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Thessaloniki

 
DONATE TO ME
Hello, I tried this junpuntbear s-off tutorial, but I'm stuck on junpuntbear boot. My pc can't find my phone from adb and it just stays there.
I unlocked with htcdev my bootloader, 4ext recovery installed, rooted. "Still not found device" etc... Any suggestion? I installed all drivers, fastboot/adb works fine. I installed mwakious3Drom 16.0.150_BASE_FINAL_RELEASE rom on my phone, is this the problem?
 
simran420
Old
#9  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 34
Posts: 253
Join Date: Dec 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by mhnx View Post
Hello, I tried this junpuntbear s-off tutorial, but I'm stuck on junpuntbear boot. My pc can't find my phone from adb and it just stays there.
I unlocked with htcdev my bootloader, 4ext recovery installed, rooted. "Still not found device" etc... Any suggestion? I installed all drivers, fastboot/adb works fine. I installed mwakious3Drom 16.0.150_BASE_FINAL_RELEASE rom on my phone, is this the problem?
You need to go stock ROM first and then try s-off

Sent from my Evo 3D GSM using xda premium
 
mhnx
Old
#10  
mhnx's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 44
Posts: 254
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Thessaloniki

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by simran420 View Post
You need to go stock ROM first and then try s-off

Sent from my Evo 3D GSM using xda premium
Thanks for your reply, how can I go to stock ICS? Which RUU I must pick to flash? I'm from Greece. (GSM Model)
If I keep a Nandroid, can I restore it after s-off with wiping the stock rom? Or I must start from the begining?

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes