link for software here should work on any "CX-919" device / TVstick
1. plugin cx-919 II with usb-cable on "usb" to usb-slot on computer and wait for detection as "cx-919".
2. a new device detected, called "cx-919" or "CX-919 II), go to device manager and install the
latest usb google sdk driver from sdk android 4.2.2 file "android_winusb.inf"
path to file: RK3188_ROOT\usb_driver
(included in this file, modded for x64 and x86 os for rk3188 detection).
3. after installation usb-driver, cx-919 now detected as "android composite adb interface"
for test driver install go to root directory from attached file and go to cmd and call:
you should see a message like this:
* daemon not running. starting it now on port 5037 *
* daemon started successfully *
List of devices attached
0123456789ABCDEF device 4. next call "TPSparkyRoot.bat"
5. follow the onscreen instruction, 3 reboots and you have root
(wait for every step at least 2 minutes, so you are sure your device is rebooted and ready for next step...)
6. plug in cx-919 in tv and start app "Super SU" execute binary update and upgrade to latest version through google play store...