Full screen gaming with guide and photos (Pie controls)
Pie controls are awesome and i recommend to use them because
- You can use your phone in full screen
- You can play games and use apps in full screen
- You will avoid press home button accidentally while playing a game (happen to me many times)
- You will love it (i did)
- Must install if you are a hardcore - pro gamer like me
On the following guide i will explain requirements, how to use, how to install required apps and how to disable stock navigation bar and enable pie controlls!
2. It works on both stock and CM based roms.
How to use
Xposed framework and GravityBox installation
- Touch the edge of the screen and swipe to inside of screen (not very fast)
- You need 1-2 days to get familiar using it..
1. Download Xposed installer apk from here and install it Xposed framework
2. Launch Xposed installer from your app drawer
3. Go to "Framework" section and press install/update
4. Reboot your phone
5. Do step 2 again
6. Go to "Download" section and search for GravityBox > download it > install it and press done
7. Go back (step 2)
8. Go to "Modules" section and tick GravityBox
9. Reboot your phone
Pie controlls installation
1. Launch GravityBox from your app drawer
2. Go to "Navigation bar tweaks" Set "Master switch" to ON and untick enable navigaton bar (disable it)
3. Go back and tap "Pie controls" then "Enable pie controls=Always"
4. Tick "Always show menu button"
5. "Trigger positions" is from which sides you want pie controlls to work (i use bottom and right because when phone is in landscape bottom of the phone is right (landscape games,camera etc))
6. "Trigger size" if you set it to high then pie controls will be enabled easier (i use and i recommend to use 6-7 px)
7. "Disable system info" (I recommend ticked)
8. "Disable navigation keys" is not working in some custom roms thats why i recommend step 2 to disable stock navigation bar
9. "Long press is what action" (better leave the default)
10. "Pie colors" if you want to change colors of pie controls
11. Reboot your phone after you done with you settings
Other things you can do with Gravity box
1. Use volume keys to skip track while screen is off
2. Change time - battery - wi fi - signal icons and colors
3. Change transparency for statusbar
4. Allow all rotations of screen
5. Add button to close all recent apps
6. Much more
- Playing with some options is dangerous in some roms..
- Maybe you end up with bootloop
- Always take backup of your phone rom/data
- Some of the options work only on CyanogenMod based roms (like vibrate on call)
- Most settings needs reboot but not all
- This is my first guide so feel free to tell me if i forgos something
- Im not responsible for anything
- I never faced any problem or bootloop playing with GravityBox with installed rom on my phone (Xperia Pureness)
- If you end with bootloop you can still try this FIX before you restore your backup
- Good luck!
Here are some photos of my lovely SP with pie controlls and status bar changes <3