5,597,542 Members 31,716 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Catch Notes - Locked!! No support available!!

Tip us?

l.mathivanan
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] Catch Notes - Locked!! No support available!!

Hi All,
I'm in a critical situation. I was using Catch notes for few of my personal data until today, unaware of the fact that it is no longer supported. I mistyped my passcode, and ever since it wont allow me inside and access my notes. i tried searching through individual folders, just in case the notes are in plain text. No Luck!!! As per other xda user, i checked in the folder Android/data/com.threebananas, still found nothing.

I terribly need the information. So I'm thinking of breaking the app and try by passing the passcode/password check. i know this puts a moral question. But based on my situation I'm convincing myself saying its ok, as it is no longer supported!!! and nobody will be impacted, expect myself and of course I need the data.

I have little experience in trying to look through software/apps and tweak them for my necessity, with little success. Now I'm not even sure if this break-in is possible. I'm totally out of date with respect to these kind of stuff. So any help ANY HELP will be very much appreciated.

Note: I use Samsung Galaxy S3 (GT-I9300), rooted, ver 4.1.2.

Regards,
Mathi

yousra
Old
Thanks Meter 0
I'm in the same bad situation and i don't know what can i do and i need my data

osmijanko
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default i am doomed as well

The same issue. Dozens of ideas lost. My 4 digit catch password simply is not recognized. Gratefull for any help.