Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,806,072 Members 47,040 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Any issues with the early production phones?

Tip us?

sddale2001
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Default [Q] Any issues with the early production phones?

I just picked up a G2 from Tmobile and the production date on the box is 09/08/2013. Is there any reason to find one built later?

rquiett
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1,413
I have the att version and bought it on release day. I have had zero issues with it myself.

"The flames of freedom. How lovely. How just. Ahh, my precious anarchy... "
The Following User Says Thank You to rquiett For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

sddale2001
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Nice. I was worried that some of the earlier ones had quality issues. I have the N4 and some of the early ones seemed to have problems that LG took a while to sort out. I searched on here and could not find any threads on issues but wanted to make sure.

rquiett
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1,413
Quote:
Originally Posted by sddale2001 View Post
Nice. I was worried that some of the earlier ones had quality issues. I have the N4 and some of the early ones seemed to have problems that LG took a while to sort out. I searched on here and could not find any threads on issues but wanted to make sure.
Mine has been with me everyday since the day it released on 9/13 Have not noticed any build quality issues. I know some of the white ones seemed to have issues but the black ones seem to be good. I remember the N4 having those weird issues and maybe they learned from their mistakes

"The flames of freedom. How lovely. How just. Ahh, my precious anarchy... "
The Following User Says Thank You to rquiett For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]