FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

rooting problem

4 posts
Thanks Meter: 0
 
By tierney18, Junior Member on 19th February 2014, 09:00 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hi i have a problem rooting after i flashed back to stock with kbz, has anyone had this problem that can help.
Ive tried most of the ways i could find on the forums, in desperate need to root because stock is so laggy and uses loads of ram
Thanks
 
 
19th February 2014, 09:45 PM |#2  
emplokeas's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 20
 
More
What do you mean? You can't root??

Sent from my LG-P880 using Tapatalk
20th February 2014, 03:26 AM |#3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
It just doesn't root the programs run say its completed but its not rooted
20th February 2014, 10:44 AM |#4  
balloon27's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Groningen
Thanks Meter: 87
 
More
Try the All-in-One tool and give us a step by step review of what you're doing. Make sure you have the latest drivers.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda app-developers app
22nd February 2014, 01:12 PM |#5  
Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
More
Try to root ur fon via unlockroot get this app frm www.unlockroot com. Once u installed it connect ur fon to pc via usb bt b4 connecting make sure that u hv enabled USB debugging and let ur phone drivers install......then open the app it will detect ur phone select Root button given beside and u r done.
22nd February 2014, 10:39 PM |#6  
SimonTS's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Bristol
Thanks Meter: 1,622
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathNotice

Try to root ur fon via unlockroot get this app frm www.unlockroot com. Once u installed it connect ur fon to pc via usb bt b4 connecting make sure that u hv enabled USB debugging and let ur phone drivers install......then open the app it will detect ur phone select Root button given beside and u r done.

I'm not sure if you're just posting commercial spam or not, but...

a) Our device isn't listed as compatible
b) Why the f**k would anyone PAY to unlock their device? Serioulsy
23rd February 2014, 08:26 AM |#7  
Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SimonTS

I'm not sure if you're just posting commercial spam or not, but...

a) Our device isn't listed as compatible
b) Why the f**k would anyone PAY to unlock their device? Serioulsy

There is a free version available of that app. First u shuld see that before posting this comment.....
23rd February 2014, 11:23 AM |#8  
SimonTS's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Bristol
Thanks Meter: 1,622
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathNotice

There is a free version available of that app. First u shuld see that before posting this comment.....

That doesn't change the facts that...

Our device is not listed as compatible
There are plenty of tutorials on here which work perfectly - if they aren't working for the OP then he is doing something wrong and a different software isnt likely to change that
You seem to promote that website in far too many posts to not be connected with them in some way

As @balloon27 suggested to the OP, try the All-in-One tool and post more information so that people can actually try to help
The Following User Says Thank You to SimonTS For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift SimonTS Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes