5,600,841 Members 41,602 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Any chance for unofficial cyanogenmod port for Samsung Galaxy Express GT-I8730

Tip us?

Noisecake
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 7
Default Any chance for unofficial cyanogenmod port for Samsung Galaxy Express GT-I8730

I dont know where else to post this since there is NO forum for this phone yet.
Is there a unofficial port of cyanogenmod because I rly don't think a official version will be released any time soon

Sent from my GT-I8730 using xda premium
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Noisecake For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

-Falco
Old
Thanks Meter 329
You will get help on getting cynanogen mod on your phone by messaging developers. Most of the time they will help you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I am always on the mobile app and am always 'trying' to help others and moderators on the forum and learning something new everyday. I make stupid posts sometimes, but I never repeat a mistake more than once. I may not be a developer, but I know alot of stuff, so feel free to messsge me any questions and I'll be happy to answer them to the best of my ability.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm starting a video game company with my friend where we will be making Android games. message me for more info or go here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2290843
The Following User Says Thank You to -Falco For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

vivekjain1
Old
Thanks Meter 0
i dont think they will do it but will there be any micromax device in there list?

timmy5822
Old
Thanks Meter 11
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2518952

try the CM10.1 alpha made by szezso
Click help if I helped you =)
Samsung Galaxy Express I8730T with CM 10.1 alpha by @szezso