FORUMS
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

Will Note 3 support Wi-Fi calls?

21st February 2014, 07:35 PM |#1  
fatboypup's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Scottsdale, AZ
Thanks Meter: 454
 
More
Sure hope so and I hope the devs here get it to us faster than sprint ....... #stupidairrave
 
 
22nd February 2014, 12:08 AM |#2  
Snottierwhale's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Sacramento
Thanks Meter: 281
 
Donate to Me
More
What would you use wifi calling for because you could just use google voice over wifi with the number you already have.
22nd February 2014, 12:25 AM |#3  
Senior Member
Flag Jackson California
Thanks Meter: 17
 
More
How do you do Google voice calls ?
Sent from my SM-N900P using xda app-developers app
22nd February 2014, 12:26 AM |#4  
Senior Member
Flag Baltimore, MD
Thanks Meter: 32
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by fatboypup

Sure hope so and I hope the devs here get it to us faster than sprint ....... #stupidairrave

Based on your "Stupid AirRave" comment, I'm guessing that are you looking for VOIP service for your N3?

Before you proceed, check the internet connection you plan to use to see if it's up to par.
http://voiptest.packet8.net/

If it passed then check out some options here:
http://download.cnet.com/android/web...-2349_4-0.html

Good luck.
22nd February 2014, 02:41 AM |#5  
Senior Member
Flag Conyers GA
Thanks Meter: 268
 
More
Disregard post
22nd February 2014, 06:38 AM |#6  
rbeavers's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Columbus Ohio
Thanks Meter: 126
 
More
I use grove IP with a google phone number. Works ands sounds better than sprint with or with out using my airwave.

Photon Q. and or Note 3
22nd February 2014, 04:00 PM |#7  
fatboypup's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Scottsdale, AZ
Thanks Meter: 454
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tmwilsoniv

Based on your "Stupid AirRave" comment, I'm guessing that are you looking for VOIP service for your N3?

Before you proceed, check the internet connection you plan to use to see if it's up to par.
http://voiptest.packet8.net/

If it passed then check out some options here:
http://download.cnet.com/android/web...-2349_4-0.html

Good luck.

I'm referring to http://m.cnet.com/news/sprint-adds-w...erage/57619272

Sent from my SM-N900P using Xparent Skyblue Tapatalk 2
22nd February 2014, 05:13 PM |#8  
rbeavers's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Columbus Ohio
Thanks Meter: 126
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by fatboypup

I'm referring to http://m.cnet.com/news/sprint-adds-w...erage/57619272

Sent from my SM-N900P using Xparent Skyblue Tapatalk 2

FreedomPop is doing it on the Sprint network for cheap.
22nd February 2014, 06:17 PM |#9  
datajosh's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Gwinnett, GA
Thanks Meter: 663
 
More
Probably but I doubt anyone can tell you for certain right now.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes