Clarification for Confused Sammy Newb

OP Anthonicia

22nd February 2014, 01:32 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 231

786 posts
Apologies on the question that you have probably seen at least a few times the past day and a half.

I'm rooted, running jellybomb rom, MJ4 bootloader. I want to be on the rooted kitkat rom.

So, I flash what in odin? Link please?

Then in odin I also flash the kitkat rom?

Then twrp thru odin as well?

I don't know odin well at all, I only used it to root once. I'm more suited to adb or twrp when it comes to these things. Anything I should uncheck in odin?

Coming from HTC I was told there would be these huge sorority parties every Saturday and N2O brunch. Where is all the easy and what have u done with it?
22nd February 2014, 01:39 PM   |  #2  
Flag Tampa
Thanks Meter: 234

562 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthonicia

Apologies on the question that you have probably seen at least a few times the past day and a half.

I'm rooted, running jellybomb rom, MJ4 bootloader. I want to be on the rooted kitkat rom.

So, I flash what in odin? Link please?

Then in odin I also flash the kitkat rom?

Then twrp thru odin as well?

I don't know odin well at all, I only used it to root once. I'm more suited to adb or twrp when it comes to these things. Anything I should uncheck in odin?

Coming from HTC I was told there would be these huge sorority parties every Saturday and N2O brunch. Where is all the easy and what have u done with it?

Follow everything in my other post and you will be golden... Don't check or uncheck anything in odin.

Sent from my SM-N900P using xda premium
The Following User Says Thank You to cmdauria For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread