Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,728,180 Members 47,065 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Screen rotation for self pics. Possible? Also time delay pic shooting

Tip us?

hackfree
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Default Screen rotation for self pics. Possible? Also time delay pic shooting

Hello all. I was wondering. Can the display rotate so that u can wear the watch with the cam inside to take self pics? I see it rotates when charging. I want to wear it like the pic. Also is there A program for camera that u can click the screen and take the pic after a few seconds? Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1393231182403.jpg
Views:	20
Size:	52.8 KB
ID:	2597613

hurdlejade
Old
Thanks Meter 64
Quote:
Originally Posted by hackfree View Post
Hello all. I was wondering. Can the display rotate so that u can wear the watch with the cam inside to take self pics? I see it rotates when charging. I want to wear it like the pic. Also is there A program for camera that u can click the screen and take the pic after a few seconds? Attachment 2597613
i'm sure there are some other camera apps that has a timer built in. they should work.
you can use this app to force apps to be displayed in certain way - https://play.google.com/store/apps/d....fameit.rotate
The Following User Says Thank You to hurdlejade For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

hackfree
Old
(Last edited by hackfree; 2nd March 2014 at 04:13 PM.)
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Yes the app for rotation works fine! Thank you. However no app for camera works. I tried a few and I get crashes. And black screens...
Edit:camera fx works for pics