Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,809,495 Members 37,514 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Evil operator

Tip us?
 
sand1303
Old
#1  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 108
Posts: 966
Join Date: Dec 2007
Default Evil operator

Anyone have an apk? I use to have it and last time I flashed I lost it and it isn't in the market anymore

Sent from my PG86100 using XDA App
 
xavier86
Old
#2  
xavier86's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 82
Posts: 507
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Rochester, NY
An apk? Which one specifically?

Sent from my PG86100 using xda premium
 
fowenati
Old
#3  
fowenati's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 461
Posts: 1,939
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Los Angeles, CA

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by xavier86 View Post
An apk? Which one specifically?

Sent from my PG86100 using xda premium
Evil Operator, I think it's the one to make prank calls show as a separate caller ID.


The Future Devs : We Start Young : 17yo
Quote:
Originally Posted by psiklone View Post
i went into sprint to get my phone checked out it was bugging out but is fine now and the sprint guy at the repair center showed me his evo 3d and sure enough he was running this rom haha just thought it was funny as i was nervous to go in with a rooted phone
 
yousefak
Old
#4  
yousefak's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 850
Posts: 1,785
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Salt Lake City, UT
Look here:
http://www.prankdial.com/evilop/

Visit on your phones browser to download it instantly. Unknown sources must be enabled.
 
sand1303
Old
#5  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 108
Posts: 966
Join Date: Dec 2007
Thanks yousef, got it installed

Sent from my PG86100 using XDA App
 
sand1303
Old
#6  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 108
Posts: 966
Join Date: Dec 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by fowenati View Post
Evil Operator, I think it's the one to make prank calls show as a separate caller ID.
Prankdial is a prank app that let's u use a fake number. Evil operator let's u have 2 people call each other at the same time. It ends up being a back and forth "no, u called me" episode

Sent from my PG86100 using XDA App
 
Rydah805
Old
#7  
Rydah805's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1,153
Posts: 3,800
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Ventura County, CA

 
DONATE TO ME
I use bluff my call. Not exactly the same, but you can call with a different number. It has some other features too.


Via My HTC Evo 3D On The Now Network From Sprint.



ThisIzRydah.com
Check Me Out On The Google Play Store!!!
Check Me Out On iTunes!!!
Check Me Out On Amazon MP3!!!
Check Me Out On Zune!!!
HTC One (M8) - Amber Gold
HTC One (M7) - Half Stealth Black/Half Glacier Silver
Samsung Galaxy S4

 
fowenati
Old
#8  
fowenati's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 461
Posts: 1,939
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Los Angeles, CA

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rydah805 View Post
I use bluff my call. Not exactly the same, but you can call with a different number. It has some other features too.


Via My HTC Evo 3D On The Now Network From Sprint.
do you have that APK?


The Future Devs : We Start Young : 17yo
Quote:
Originally Posted by psiklone View Post
i went into sprint to get my phone checked out it was bugging out but is fine now and the sprint guy at the repair center showed me his evo 3d and sure enough he was running this rom haha just thought it was funny as i was nervous to go in with a rooted phone
 
Rydah805
Old
#9  
Rydah805's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1,153
Posts: 3,800
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Ventura County, CA

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by fowenati View Post
do you have that APK?
This should do it:
http://bluffmycall.com/g1/download/


Via My HTC Evo 3D On The Now Network From Sprint.



ThisIzRydah.com
Check Me Out On The Google Play Store!!!
Check Me Out On iTunes!!!
Check Me Out On Amazon MP3!!!
Check Me Out On Zune!!!
HTC One (M8) - Amber Gold
HTC One (M7) - Half Stealth Black/Half Glacier Silver
Samsung Galaxy S4

The Following User Says Thank You to Rydah805 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
Ci-Fi
Old
#10  
Ci-Fi's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 121
Posts: 311
Join Date: Sep 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by yousefak View Post
Look here:
http://www.prankdial.com/evilop/

Visit on your phones browser to download it instantly. Unknown sources must be enabled.
Can someone please post the apk, for some reason I'm unable to download this through the website with my phone. Thanks.

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes