FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

HTC One ATT unlocked but no LTE signal here in Middle East

11 posts
Thanks Meter: 1

By pherrr, Junior Member on 21st December 2013, 07:52 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hello! I bought my HTC one via ebay and I've rooted and using HDR 31.6 and ever since I can't get any LTE signal and im stuck at WCDMA which is 3G only. I read a thread here about flashing radios, so is it possible for me to get LTE signal if I flashed my radio? Thanks!

22nd December 2013, 11:42 AM |#2  
OP Junior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pherrr

Hello! I bought my HTC one via ebay and I've rooted and using HDR 31.6 and ever since I can't get any LTE signal and im stuck at WCDMA which is 3G only. I read a thread here about flashing radios, so is it possible for me to get LTE signal if I flashed my radio? Thanks!

anyone???
25th December 2013, 10:49 AM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Where do you live? Are you sure your country/provider actually have a LTE infrastructure?
22nd February 2014, 05:21 PM |#4  
Flag Hidd

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pherrr

That's simple, because you got the one with the North American Radio Bands, not the European (which the ME supports)

I had to buy my Nexus 5 from the UK Play store because of this and my LTE works flawlessly in Bahrain.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)