XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

HTC One ATT unlocked but no LTE signal here in Middle East

Tip us?

pherrr
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default HTC One ATT unlocked but no LTE signal here in Middle East

Hello! I bought my HTC one via ebay and I've rooted and using HDR 31.6 and ever since I can't get any LTE signal and im stuck at WCDMA which is 3G only. I read a thread here about flashing radios, so is it possible for me to get LTE signal if I flashed my radio? Thanks!

pherrr
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by pherrr View Post
Hello! I bought my HTC one via ebay and I've rooted and using HDR 31.6 and ever since I can't get any LTE signal and im stuck at WCDMA which is 3G only. I read a thread here about flashing radios, so is it possible for me to get LTE signal if I flashed my radio? Thanks!
anyone???

Nexaddo88
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Where do you live? Are you sure your country/provider actually have a LTE infrastructure?

z00100
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by pherrr View Post

That's simple, because you got the one with the North American Radio Bands, not the European (which the ME supports)

I had to buy my Nexus 5 from the UK Play store because of this and my LTE works flawlessly in Bahrain.