- LG Drivers: Link 1 http://d-h.st/gDp Link 2 https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B1FQ...?usp=drive_web
- Smartflash: Link 1 http://d-h.st/JZG Link 2 https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B1FQ...it?usp=sharing
- Recovery ROMs:
- P920 Users: Link 1 http://d-h.st/pCX Link 2 https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B1FQ...it?usp=sharing (Credits to xbsall)
- P925 Users: Link 1 http://d-h.st/z74 Link 2 https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B1FQ...it?usp=sharing
- P925G Users: Link 1 https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B1FQ...it?usp=sharing
- SU760 Users: Link 1 http://d-h.st/JVI Link 2 https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B1FQ...it?usp=sharing (Credits to xbsall)
If you don't find your model listed, check this page http://lg-phone-firmware.com/firmwar...D-Tutti-2.html and extract the kdz firmware you chose to 2 files bin and fls using this tool http://d-h.st/kIz
- Flashing tools:
- For P920/5: OS_Hacking Utility https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B1FQ...it?usp=sharing (Credits to OS_Hacking)
- For SU760: Android Platform-Tools http://d-h.st/xTy and SU760 Tools http://d-h.st/QT0
- Omap4boot: Link 1 http://d-h.st/0Sb Link 2 https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B1FQ...it?usp=sharing (Credits to WKPARKS)
- Optional: Omap4boot (EMU Version): (For users experiencing error 121) Link 1 http://d-h.st/AAF Link 2 https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B1FQ...it?usp=sharing
1- Install LG Drivers: Extract "LG Driver.zip" and install both "LG Drivers (1)" and "LG Drivers (2)".
2- Remove the battery and plug your phone with usb cable into your PC WHILE holding vol-up. OMAP4430 device will appears, you must install the usb_drv_windows driver included in Omap4boot ( In windows 7, if OMAP4430 device appear for seconds and then disappear in your Windows Device Manager, run a cmd as an admin and type :" SET DEVMGR_SHOW_NONPRESENT_DEVICES=1 " and press enter, then type :" devmgmt.msc " and press enter. Choose View, Show Hidden Devices, you will see now your hidden OMAP4430 device. You may now proceed to the driver installation). Keep the Windows Device Manager opened.
3- Run start_fastboot.bat and select the option depending on your device model from Omap4boot folder.
4- With the battery still removed, hold vol-up, connect your phone using the usb cable and KEEP HOLDING vol-up.
If you get "error 121", use the optional omap4boot (EMU version) and choose option 3
5- The usbboot will start, insert the battery.
6- Your phone is now in download mode.
7- Open device manager, select the LG port and open its properties by a right-click. Go to port settings tab, then click on advanced button. When you see a drop down menu, click on it and change the port number to com41.
Steps From 8 to 15 are for P920/5 only:
8- Unplug the usb cable, then run OS_HACKING tool.
9- Pull out the battery, hold vol-up and connect your phone using the usb cable but don't keep on holding vol-up after plugging the usb cable after putting the battery.
10- Your phone should be now in fastboot mode.
11- In device manager, you will see LG COSMO, install now its driver which is included in OS_HACKING package.
12- Now one more time run OS_HACKING tool, hold vol-up and connect your phone using the usb cable but don't keep on holding vol-up after plugging the usb cable after putting the battery. Your phone shou be in fastboot mode now.
13- Flash the GB bootloaders then flash CWM recovery.
14- Unplug the USB cable. Remove then insert your battery. If your phone boots, follow the next steps, if not, go back to download mode from omap4boot and flash your ROM (in ROM COPY TAB) using smartflash which won't be able to complete the flashing process. Then continue to the next steps (this method actually worked for me but don't forget to open windowsenabler before ).
15- If you can access cwm recovery, then you can try flashing a ROM or you can follow my next steps.
Steps from 16 to 18 are for SU760 only:
16- Run start_fastboot.bat and select the option depending on your device model from Omap4boot folder.
17- With the battery still removed, hold vol-up, connect your phone using the usb cable but DON'T HOLD vol-up.
18- You should be now in fastboot mode. Now from the platform-tools folder, press the right-click button and open command window here, then type the following commands:
- fastboot flash x-loader files\.....\x-loader.bin
- fastboot flash u-boot files\....\u-boot.bin
- fastboot flash boot files\....\boot.img
- fastboot flash recovery files\....\cwm.img
20- Now open windowsenabler in smartflash folder then run smartflash. Choose your ROM in ROM COPY TAB.
21- Plug your phone without the battery while holding vol-up and wait till LG mobile USB SERIAL PORT gets recognized (if not try to release vol-up then hold vol-up then release it again). Try also to insert battery in after plugging your phone if it doesn't work. You might find sometimes that the 3D button will work for you, you just have to try
22- Smartflash will now recognize the port, you are in download mode but with a black screen on your phone. Now you can then start flashing process ( sometimes the device gets disconnected after 1 minute though it shouldn't do that, so just repeat the flashing process again. Usually this download mode with black screen on your phone lasts LONG ).
23- Now after finishing the process, sometimes the phone doesn't boot, just flash gb bootloaders once again.
24- CONGRATULATIONS !! YOU HAVE RESCUED YOUR LOVELY OPTIMUS 3D !!!
(If you lost your IMEI, follow this guide http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1734330)
DON'T FORGET TO PRESS THE THANKS BUTTON, ANSWER THE POLL'S QUESTION AND RATE MY THREAD!!