[ROM] 4.2.2 CM 10.1 (Thread under new ownership, updating)
First thing first, I need to clear up that this is not entirely my work, in fact, none of it is except what I explicitly say is mine.
Originally From: 591fan.com
Reposted with permission of: wanggjghost
- Initial Kexec work / proof of concept done on Gingerbread:
- Kholk from the Eternity Project (RAZR)
- [mbm] (Bionic)
- Later kexec improvements and port for 512MB devices in ICS:
- jonpry (2nd CPU fix)
- Full 4.2.x/CM10.1 ROM build manifest for Motorola OMAP4 including a omap4-common project to support many Motorola OMAP4 phones. This also includes later fixes for bluetooth audio, camera function, codecs and other ongoing bugfixes:
- Final build and continued support
- Jimbridgman (many changes in the final versions, always a huge help to all of us.)
- Hashcode (his work on all Motorola devices made all of this possible.)
All of these projects above took countless hours of work to get this ROM to the point where you're seeing it.
- Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean
- Based off latest CyanogenMod 10.1 Source
- Custom kernel via Kexec
- Custom boot logo/ splash screen (my addition)
- Basic CyanogenMod Features
- Theme enabled
- Custom launcher (trebuchet)
- Custom music player (Apollo)
- Custom lock screen clock with weather
- Custom clock app with built in timer and stopwatch
- Custom root enabled file manager
- Custom advanced calculator
- Custom camera app
- Custom boot animation
- Custom built in super user manager
- Customizable status bar, lock screen, etc.
- Volume button music controls
- Optional advanced developer options
- Initial release- alpha build.
- Android version 4.2.1
- Non Kexec build. Based on ICS kernel. Works on all phones including ATT with ICS base.
- Most bugs from previous CM10 versions
- No bluetooth.
- Buggy camera
- UI tear/ pixelated lag while transition.
- No HDMI.
- No battery stats
- Multi boot while rebooting.
- February 6, 2013- 1st update.
- Android 4.2.1
- BT fixed.
- Camera and camcorder partly works.
- March 19, 2013- 2nd update.
- Android 4.2.2
- Kexec build (3.0.31 kernel)
- Camera fixed.
- UI tear / lag fixed.
- Works on some phones only. Unknown reason.
- No auto rotation.
- Gravity sensor doesn't work.
- Black screen at random times. Pull out the battery and reboot.
- March 28,2013- 3rd Update.
- Android 4.2.2
- Kexec kernel 3.0.8
- Camera flash, auto rotation, gravity sensor all fixed.
- Black screen bug still persists.
- Some reports of weird screen behavior during calls
- April 3, 2013- 4th (Latest) Update.
- Android 4.2.2
- Kexec kernel 3.0.31
- Improved kernel
- UI smoothness tweaks
- Battery life improvements
- Black screen on boot. Only for some. Under investigation
- Other than that, very stable
3/28 CM10.1 Kexec build
All downloads below
- Use Built in recovery from a cm build, or bootstrap, DO NOT USE BOOTMENU MANAGER
- Wipe data
- Flash Rom
- Flash boot logo
- After successful boot, reboot to built in recovery, install Gapps
Samsung Galaxy S4 i337- Stock, but working on it
Nexus 7- Changes all the time, but currently PACman
Motorola Atrix 2- Touch screen broke, followed by a swim in a lake,
Acer Iconia Tab a500- replaced with N7
Like XDA? Click Here To Donate
If your question doesn't get answered quickly, it was stupid. Use the search button and Google before posting.