Sprint One Max section

OP lawnguy

19th November 2013, 12:03 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag OKC
Thanks Meter: 256

537 posts
More
Are we getting a Sprint HTC One Max section?
19th November 2013, 12:13 AM   |  #2  
Flag Hammond
Thanks Meter: 52

390 posts
More
Hope so
Quote:
Originally Posted by lawnguy

I hope so , else lot of sprint newbies like me might end up bricking the phone, thinking the ROMS or Kernels etc are for sprint.
19th November 2013, 12:16 AM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Flag OKC

537 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by asteetva

I hope so , else lot of sprint newbies like me might end up bricking the phone, thinking the ROMS or Kernels etc are for sprint.

Can you get to bootloader?
19th November 2013, 12:17 AM   |  #4  
Flag Hammond

390 posts
More
Hope so
Quote:

I hope so , else a lot of HTC ONE MAX SPRINT newbies like me might end up bricking the phone, thinking the ROMS or Kernels etc are for sprint.
Last edited by asteetva; 19th November 2013 at 12:56 AM. Reason: Some how multiple replied were posted.
19th November 2013, 12:21 AM   |  #5  
OP Senior Member
Flag OKC

537 posts
More
Quote:

I hope so , else a lot of HTC ONE MAX SPRINT newbies like me might end up bricking the phone, thinking the ROMS or Kernels etc are for sprint.

IF you can get to recovery or bootloader your not bricked we just have to get you fixed
19th November 2013, 12:55 AM   |  #6  
Flag Hammond

390 posts
More
Correction
Quote:

IF you can get to recovery or bootloader your not bricked we just have to get you fixed

Sorry for the confusing reply....I have not done anything to the phone yet and it is not bricked.

I do not know how to get to boot loader etc. I used to have HTC EVO, back then I used to root I think using some S-Off tool and using some command line method.

Now I have forgotten everything as after EVO switched to Samsung and in samsung I used to root with Odin.

So waiting for someone to provide detailed step by step direction to root for Sprint MAX.

Thank you so much for offering to help though.
Last edited by asteetva; 19th November 2013 at 12:58 AM.
19th November 2013, 01:24 AM   |  #7  
OP Senior Member
Flag OKC

537 posts
More
Quote:

Sorry for the confusing reply....I have not done anything to the phone yet and it is not bricked.

I do not know how to get to boot loader etc. I used to have HTC EVO, back then I used to root I think using some S-Off tool and using some command line method.

Now I have forgotten everything as after EVO switched to Samsung and in samsung I used to root with Odin.

So waiting for someone to provide detailed step by step direction to root for Sprint MAX.

Thank you so much for offering to help though.

If you go to http://www.htcdev.com/ and make an account it walks you through step by step how to unlock your bootloader.
The Following User Says Thank You to lawnguy For This Useful Post: [ View ]
19th November 2013, 04:26 PM   |  #8  
Flag Hammond

390 posts
More
Great
Quote:

If you go to http://www.htcdev.com/ and make an account it walks you through step by step how to unlock your bootloader.

That is what I needed. Thanks a lot.
23rd November 2013, 11:34 PM   |  #9  
Thanks Meter: 1

46 posts
Quote:

That is what I needed. Thanks a lot.

Just curious to your outcome. Because I followed the link and sprint one max or any one max is not listed there. So did you root the device?? If so can you let me know please. thank you
24th November 2013, 12:13 AM   |  #10  
Flag Hammond

390 posts
More
Not going to use finger print scan
Quote:
Originally Posted by JPLOWZ

Just curious to your outcome. Because I followed the link and sprint one max or any one max is not listed there. So did you root the device?? If so can you let me know please. thank you

No I still have not rooted...I guess I will wait till we get dedicated Sprint-HOM section...In the past I have seen people bricking their phone because they used instruction for ROMs and Radios for GSM version. Also in my experience generally it takes 3-4 months after the release of the phone to get proper root guide.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread