How to Fix the Nexus Available Storage Bug – XDA TV

Is your Nexus device only showing half of the available storage as it should? Many … more

Don’t Forget About Birthdays with Birthday Reminder

A person’s birthday is, without a doubt,one of the most important days in his … more

Don’t Fear Flashing with I Don’t Want You!

The XDA message boards are full of various modifications, with many of these helping … more

Quo Vadis, Open {Source, Standards, World}? w/ Jan Wildeboer – XDA:DevCon 2014

Open Source was a big topic at this years XDA:DevCon … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

Ascend P6 - USB not working after update.

OP cryptonx

18th January 2014, 01:53 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
27 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2011
Hey all,

I've updated to B122 (International version) and since then the USB modes are not showing when I connect my cellphone to any computer with any cable, only charges.

Installed USB Drivers and everything (Windows 8 64 Bit)

HiSuite etc etc not working, tried enabling Debugging and Disabling it. Am downloading the Test B125 firmware to test it, can I downgrade to B118?

Instal
16th February 2014, 12:32 AM   |  #2  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
27 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by cryptonx

Hey all,

I've updated to B122 (International version) and since then the USB modes are not showing when I connect my cellphone to any computer with any cable, only charges.

Installed USB Drivers and everything (Windows 8 64 Bit)

HiSuite etc etc not working, tried enabling Debugging and Disabling it. Am downloading the Test B125 firmware to test it, can I downgrade to B118?

Instal

Tried updating to B125. still nothing .... USB Cable charges only ... no Data transfer
16th February 2014, 09:29 AM   |  #3  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 123
 
475 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by cryptonx

Tried updating to B125. still nothing .... USB Cable charges only ... no Data transfer

Are you using the cable that came with the P6?

Sent from my P6-U06 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
16th February 2014, 10:29 AM   |  #4  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
27 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by lootjelo

Are you using the cable that came with the P6?

Sent from my P6-U06 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Yes, I''ve also tried different cables on different computers, same result.

I think I might have damaged the USB port on the mobile itself by accident or so .
16th February 2014, 11:13 AM   |  #5  
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter: 44
 
238 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2014
If it's charging it's not damaged.
16th February 2014, 12:31 PM   |  #6  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 36
 
280 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by cryptonx

Hey all,

I've updated to B122 (International version) and since then the USB modes are not showing when I connect my cellphone to any computer with any cable, only charges.

Installed USB Drivers and everything (Windows 8 64 Bit)

HiSuite etc etc not working, tried enabling Debugging and Disabling it. Am downloading the Test B125 firmware to test it, can I downgrade to B118?

Instal


does notofications is enabled ? in b125 its not pop up u must slide down notification bar , maybe u disabled notifications !
And did u install hi suite on your phone?
16th February 2014, 12:33 PM   |  #7  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
27 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by richish

does notofications is enabled ? in b125 its not pop up u must slide down notification bar , maybe u disabled notifications !
And did u install hi suite on your phone?

notification is enabled, Hi Suite does not detect any phone connected, Windows doesn't even play the of a hardware found. not even ADB sees the phone.
16th February 2014, 12:40 PM   |  #8  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 36
 
280 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by cryptonx

notification is enabled, Hi Suite does not detect any phone connected, Windows doesn't even play the of a hardware found. not even ADB sees the phone.


Try to install HiSuite on your phone.
16th February 2014, 01:08 PM   |  #9  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 123
 
475 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2014
Have you tried in another usb port? Maybe try another computer?

Sent from my P6-U06 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
22nd February 2014, 02:12 PM   |  #10  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
27 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by richish

Try to install HiSuite on your phone.

It's already there, with B125.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lootjelo

Have you tried in another usb port? Maybe try another computer?

Sent from my P6-U06 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

I tried

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes