Phone [Q] [Lumia 710] Android Bootloader on Lumia 710 + android 4.2

OP fede9224

29th November 2012, 06:31 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

4 posts
Hi everyone!
I'm a neewbie in mobile development.
I own a nokia Lumia 710 unlocked with Rainbowmod 2.0.1, really vould like to see android on my Lumia, the differences of th development are many, for example the multitude of app and roms wich are installable...
I red about the HTC HD2 wich can mount windows and android even at the same time, checked the chipset of the phone wich seems to be the Qualcomm snapdragon MSM8255 [1.4GHz, not bad ].
Other device have the same chipset, and they can easily run android.
so my Q is: Is possible to install an android bootloader on lumia? If yes is here anybody who succeded in it ?
answer!
29th November 2012, 07:21 PM   |  #2  
OP Junior Member

4 posts
maybe this is the wrong section, (i don't know how xD ) but if anyone knows how move it to the right one thank you very much
29th November 2012, 09:40 PM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 21

147 posts
to answer your question:

Quote:
Originally Posted by fede9224

.. If yes is here anybody who succeded in it ?
answer!

no.
30th November 2012, 12:18 AM   |  #4  
OP Junior Member

4 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by unbenannt

to answer your question:

no.

uh.. ok.. xD no way ? xD anyway thank
30th November 2012, 01:22 AM   |  #5  
Thanks Meter: 21

147 posts
i would love to tell you that is possible, but the only phone, which runs both, WP and Android, like its native OS, is the HTC HD2. The similarity of the chipsets of the WP Phones unfortunately do not make any difference.. it's far more complicated.
30th November 2012, 05:07 AM   |  #6  

3 posts
beidl proved that build lk bootloader with 7630 target will make lumia can runs that. But bad thing is almost nothing is working, even display not working.
Visit this project.
2nd December 2012, 04:26 PM   |  #7  
OP Junior Member

4 posts
Thank you, i red about this project but unfortunately i don't have any knowledges about programming... and i don't know how to help him...
I'll wait.. thank you very much.. in the meantime i downloaded the program osbuilder i would like to understand how it works does anyone know a guide who explains it?
13th February 2015, 01:57 PM   |  #8  

1 posts
Build android os for lumia
please help me.
searching the web I found that the sony ericsson xperia arc is very similar hardware features as the nokia lumia 710.
I wanted to know if you can run a port of CyanogenMod for xperia arc on nokia lumia

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread