5,600,123 Members 42,461 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Android 2.1+ | Rewards] Scanner PDF - turn your smartphone into a mobile scanner

Tip us?

radhoo
Old
(Last edited by radhoo; 15th August 2013 at 09:32 PM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2

DONATE TO ME
Default [Android 2.1+ | Rewards] Scanner PDF - turn your smartphone into a mobile scanner

Hi Guys!

I've developed a scanner app, that transforms your Android into a mobile scanner, doing most of what you need for processing your paper documents. Besides that it comes with powerful features: PDF multipage support, Image processing for improving/transforming your scans, 3d carousel document, OCR combined with document-content search function.

The free trial version is available on Google play at: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ndroid.scanner , feel free to download your copy.

The first 10 of you to comment this release, provide feedback, new ideas, or just a few words, will get a free license key to use this software for life! Please give me a few days to contact you for delivering the keys manually.

Press release:
With the new Scanner PDF application, we are aiming at maximizing your document management efficiency, and have come with the perfect tool: a mobile scanner for your smartphone, to change paper into digital bits, while saving both time and storage space in the process.
The advanced search capabilities, combined with Scanner PDF's top edge OCR engine will make sure you find the document you need in just a few seconds. It's so easy to use, you will quickly get to wonder how you got along without it!

More on: http://www.teksoftco.com/index.php?s...product&pid=33

If you like this, please checkout the Teksoft Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/Teksoft.Software

harold5249
Old
Thanks Meter 27
The interface must improve. should be cleaner and simple. and the navigation also.

Sent from my GT-N7000

jornilse
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default Cluttered user interface on LG G2

after first run the user interface is rather cluttered with text behind the icons etc.
after doing the first capture it seems like the UI is improved, but all text is now missing.

Should be some attachments that gives you more into detail what happens.

Jørn
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	2013-12-11 08.08.01.jpg
Views:	72
Size:	122.3 KB
ID:	2447558   Click image for larger version

Name:	2013-12-11 08.14.09.png
Views:	71
Size:	109.1 KB
ID:	2447559  

arshajib
Old
Thanks Meter 2
"Your device isn't compatible with this item."
!!!!!!!!!!

Sent from my Walton Primo [ICS 4.0.4] using xda app-developers app

MooreTho
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default I like the idea

I tried it in my Samsung Galaxy Mega and it had some difficulties. I was able to take a picture but when I tried to enhance the photo the app closed. Tried this several times. I'll keep playing around with it and see if there is a way to make it work.

Ritham
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Is it possible to connect the phone with pc and then it would work like a scanner if it can then it will be more awesome... :what: :what: but still its a awesome discovery and creation.... by you... :thumbup::thumbup:

Sent from my GT-I9500 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Kiranb212
Old
Thanks Meter 14
Great work.. !!.. scanned documents are more clear.. more user friendly
DEVICE : HTC Sensation Z710e
BOOTLOADER : Juopunut Bear S-OFF HBOOT version 1.27.1111
ROM : Never stick to a ROM
KERNEL : ROM default
RECOVERY : 4EXT v1.0.0.6 RC1

FlloriiN91
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Default App is good

Comes in handy some times.

chawski
Old
Thanks Meter 1
seems to work as described. thanks! great app!

Really handy bc at the hospital, they seem to be stuck in the fax era, so this is a nice way to get documents to people without having to find a fax machine

Tags
camera, mobile, ocr, scanner pdf, teksoft