FORUMS

Galaxy S6 Weekly Shooting Challenge

Over in our forums this weekend, XDA Forum member DevonSloan has started a thread for talented … more

Which Features from Apple Watch Do You Think Android Wear Will Copy?

The Apple Watch and Android Wear are both growing platforms. Now … more

XDA Picks: Best Apps of the Week (May 15 – 22)

Apps are at the front and center of any smartphone experience, and with over a … more

Android 5.1 for the Nvidia Shield Tablet is Out!

Nvidia is quite good at delivering updates in a timely fashion. The producer of famous … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

nexus 5 rom porting over to xperia z ultra 6806 ...not Google Play edition Rom

23rd February 2014, 12:16 AM |#1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 11
 
More
Hello does anyone know if it can happen?
Porting over nexus 5 ROM on xperia z ultra?

Or is there a ROM already that have 4.4 nexus launcher?
 
 
23rd February 2014, 02:39 AM |#2  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 39
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingrichards

Hello does anyone know if it can happen?
Porting over nexus 5 ROM on xperia z ultra?

Or is there a ROM already that have 4.4 nexus launcher?

There is the Google Edition Rom , its running 4.4.2
23rd February 2014, 04:00 AM |#3  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 11
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 510jungleboy

There is the Google Edition Rom , its running 4.4.2

I know that already but its not the one from Nexus 5 the Nexus 5 launcher Meaning...with the animations?
23rd February 2014, 04:20 AM |#4  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 39
 
More
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2506482

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingrichards

I know that already but its not the one from Nexus 5 the Nexus 5 launcher Meaning...with the animations?

23rd February 2014, 04:46 AM |#5  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 11
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 510jungleboy

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2506482

Does it work with xperia z ultra?
23rd February 2014, 05:11 AM |#6  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 39
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingrichards

Does it work with xperia z ultra?

Since I am using the Google Edition Rom , i installed only the Home Launcher , and it does what the Nexus 5 do.
23rd February 2014, 05:12 AM |#7  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 11
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 510jungleboy

Since I am using the Google Edition Rom , i installed only the Home Launcher , and it does what the Nexus 5 do.

Does it have the Google now when you slide right on the home screen?
23rd February 2014, 05:16 AM |#8  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 39
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingrichards

Does it have the Google now when you slide right on the home screen?

Read my last message. It depends on which rom you are running. Im using GPe Rom which is 4.4.2 and it works geeat , even google now , speaking on any screen , it respond. You should try it out.
23rd February 2014, 05:19 AM |#9  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 11
 
More
I don't think you know what im talking about on nexus 5 at the home screen if you swipe to the left you get the Google now which I like.. You don't have to drag from the home virtual button to go to google now

If you see the nexus 5 video you will know what I'm talking about
23rd February 2014, 07:15 AM |#10  
Senior Member
Flag Hudson
Thanks Meter: 24
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingrichards

Hello does anyone know if it can happen?
Porting over nexus 5 ROM on xperia z ultra?

Or is there a ROM already that have 4.4 nexus launcher?

DO YOU EVEN ANDROID?!??!?!?

Just Search up Google Now launcher APK
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes