Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,778,486 Members 42,275 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Where can I find the stock kernel?

Tip us?

An0obis
Old
(Last edited by An0obis; 15th May 2014 at 02:26 PM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Where can I find the stock kernel?

I thought I made a backup with that recovery CWM thing but apparently it didn't backup ****, now I saw that in the backup folder no file exist.

171.44.31.falcon_umtsds.AsiaRetail.en.03 == I have the dual sim version, where can I find the stock kernel? I have to send it to warranty in a few days so it's urgent.

An0obis
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by An0obis View Post
I thought I made a backup with that recovery CWM thing but apparently it didn't backup ****, now I saw that in the backup folder no file exist.

171.44.31.falcon_umtsds.AsiaRetail.en.03 == I have the dual sim version, where can I find the stock kernel? I have to send it to warranty in a few days so it's urgent.
I couldn't find it on this forum but I've found it here: firmware-team.com/showthread.php?t=307 (is it okay to post a link to another forum here? just trying to help out future readers of this thread.)

Also I found the restore folder of CWM so everything is alright.

But can someone tell me how should I remove the "iswarrantyvoid=yes" thing?

should I remove CWM first and then use the first bootloader lock command, then install firmware the normal way and after that use the final bootloader lock command? or should I do it the other way?

bobrda
Old
Thanks Meter 9
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2649763
here is a list of kernels and radios...
for it iswarrantyvoid=yes I'm not sure but I think I read that once you unlock the bootloader, can no longer be No. 1 in recovery than No. 2 By this they will see that unlocked boot loader
regards
The Following User Says Thank You to bobrda For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Lewey
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobrda View Post
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2649763
here is a list of kernels and radios...
for it iswarrantyvoid=yes I'm not sure but I think I read that once you unlock the bootloader, can no longer be No. 1 in recovery than No. 2 By this they will see that unlocked boot loader
regards
Very Useful | Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to Lewey For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]