Deviant Manager 2
Since Daneshm90 originally put out his APK manager, editing APKs has been much less of a headache. This tool is a modified/ updated continuation of APK Manager. This tool is not only a great asset to Developers in modifying/adding certain simple ROM features, but also to Themers and those who aspire to begin learning the wonderful world of Android.
Daneshm90-original APK Manager http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=695701
Brut.all- for Original Apktool
iBotPeaches for Updated Apktools http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1755243
- Simple Extracion and Zipping of apk's.
- Optimization pngs (ignores .9.pngs)
- Zipalign apks
- Sign apks
- ADB Push
- Brut.all/ iBotPeaches apktool
- ADB Pull
- Batch optimize apk (Zipalign,optipng,or both)
- Quick sign an apk (Batch mode supported)
- Batch Ogg optimization
- Zip/Compile in Different Compression Levels
- Batch install apk from script (Optio
- Error detection. Checks if error occured anytime u perform a task, and reports it via LOG
- Read log
- Added framework dependent decompiling (For non propietary rom apks). Checks whether the dependee apk u selected is correct.
- Allows multiple projects to be modified, switch to and from.
- Allows to modify system apk's using apktool but ensures maximum compatibility in terms of signature / manifest.xml
-New drag and drop -if- to get those frameworks installed from your manager
(Be sure to have JAVA and ADB installed correctly before attempting to use this tool)
-Download Deviant Manager
-Drag Apk You Want To Modify To The "place-apk-here-for-modding"
-Perform Desired Extract/ Decompile Action
-Modify Apk In The "projects" Folder
-Perform Desired Zip/Compile Action
-Find Your New Modified APK In The "place-apk-here-for-modding" Folder As "unsigned__(your apk)__.apk"
Deviant Manager 2 - http://d-h.st/6YW
Right now this tool only supports windows. (Dual boot is a wonderful thing)