[Q] Flashing Roms On MF3

Tip us?

CVO976
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] Flashing Roms On MF3

Hello,

I am new to the S4 and would like to know what roms are safe to flash on MF3? I have it rooted with twrp installed ready to go but not sure on what roms can be flashed. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

ronnie498
Old
Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 1785
Quote:
Originally Posted by CVO976 View Post
Hello,

I am new to the S4 and would like to know what roms are safe to flash on MF3? I have it rooted with twrp installed ready to go but not sure on what roms can be flashed. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
You can flash TW based roms with safe strap on MF3.
The Following User Says Thank You to ronnie498 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

rugmankc
Old
Thanks Meter 1483
What twrp are you talking about?

Only recovery that you can use afaik is safestrap--although it is loosely based on twrp.

If you flashed twrp from goo mgr you may not really have it--

Just saying for FYI and your protection--I do not need it so not up on the latest--but still

also if you haven't there are several threads on safestrap and mf3 that will answer all your questions--

good luck
ATT Samsung Galaxy S4/Rooted/TWRP 2.5.0.2/Wanam Xposed, or Gravity Box/Long Time MultiRom Flasher/Waiting For Note 4 The Game Changer

The Following User Says Thank You to rugmankc For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

CVO976
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Thanks!

SelfElevated2
Old
Thanks Meter 137
And do not try to flash twrp on mf3 as stated above you must use safe strap. Trying to flash other recoveries will brick u