OP petraru1

23rd February 2014, 09:55 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag ▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ █
Thanks Meter: 332

402 posts
Donate to Me
More
Hello guys, i am in a big dilema, i want to upgrade my samsung galaxy express, and i am thinking to buy one of this 2 phones: Motorola moto G, Sony Xperia SP. I want the best experience out of this phones, i think all of them can run games pretty smooth, but i am more interested of smooth scrool trough menu, apps etc. Bottom line, i want the best android experience. My personal choice would be the Xperia SP but i have read in this forum that it has some problems, are they that bad? or true? i saw 2 SP versions, 3G and 4G (this is not a must for me) C5303 or C5302 have problems? They have a similar price in my country, that is why its so hard to pick a phone
I am researching this phones for about a week, and my top would be this:
1. Xperia SP
2. Moto G

But i`m not sure, so that is why i am asking you guys
23rd February 2014, 12:50 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 38

373 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by petraru1

Hello guys, i am in a big dilema, i want to upgrade my samsung galaxy express, and i am thinking to buy one of this 2 phones: Motorola moto G, Sony Xperia SP. I want the best experience out of this phones, i think all of them can run games pretty smooth, but i am more interested of smooth scrool trough menu, apps etc. Bottom line, i want the best android experience. My personal choice would be the Xperia SP but i have read in this forum that it has some problems, are they that bad? or true? i saw 2 SP versions, 3G and 4G (this is not a must for me) C5303 or C5302 have problems? They have a similar price in my country, that is why its so hard to pick a phone
I am researching this phones for about a week, and my top would be this:
1. Xperia SP
2. Moto G

But i`m not sure, so that is why i am asking you guys

Go for Xperia ZR. better phone compared to SP.
23rd February 2014, 02:36 PM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Flag ▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ █
Thanks Meter: 332

402 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sourabhp

Go for Xperia ZR. better phone compared to SP.

The Xperia SP is 365 $ in Romania and ZR 469 $ with 500$ i could buy the nexus 5...
23rd February 2014, 02:51 PM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 2,157

4,298 posts
You can read some other dilemmas here aswel: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2561829

Perhaps these stories will help you decide
The Following User Says Thank You to mrjraider For This Useful Post: [ View ]
25th February 2014, 08:13 AM   |  #5  
Flag GoA
Thanks Meter: 7

54 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrjraider

You can read some other dilemmas here aswel: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2561829

Perhaps these stories will help you decide

go for XPERIA SP, its a really awsum phone with gud features with less price range..
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread