[ROM] [4.4.4][15th July 2014] CM-REMIX [ver_3.0.0bld2]
This ROM is a remix of the best options coming from famous team and developer: AOKP BEANSTALK CrDroid ChameOS CM MOKEE OMNI PA SLIM VANIR etc. with custom build kernel based on Slim Stock Version (Linux 3.80)
Current Status :
Custom build 3.0.80 (Base on Slim version)
Clock: 200mhz-1600mhz, undervolted already.
govenors:lulzactiveq, ondemand, interacive,userspace,pegasusq (default), performance, powersace
io sched: deadline, noop, cfq(default), row, sop
features: boeffla sound engine v1.65, notification led control, fix muted headset mic after button press
bundle with Viper4Android FX, XHifi and Xposed Framwork and Per App Settings
ROM( ver 2.8.1) :
Options and Credit Author:
(as much as I could remember ... )
In general this is based on CM's framework. For details, please check with changelog.
SLIM : Battery and Date options, Quiethours, Keyboard and IME, Lockscreen and Notification Shortcut, Navigation, Powermenu, Quicksettings, DPI Density Changer, TRDS
BeanStalk: Quicksettings, Toggles option, Profile Support , PowerMenu rework
ChameOS: ActiveDisplay, AppSidebar, Gesture unlock, Gesture Anywhere, Netstats, ScreenRecorder
Mokee : PhoneLocation and LunarCalendar Support (only available with Chinese Languages), Speed Dial, IP Call
PA & Carbon : HALO, PA PIE (custom modified, more buttons )
Maxwen: Suspend Actions, Wakelock Blocker, CPU overlays
OMNI: DSPManager Modification, Intrusive Incall options, end call sound
Vanir : Tweaks and debug options, Halo and notification boost
KNOWN ISSUES and COMMON QUESTIONS
1. Don't dirty flash over if you update from other genius works. Make a full wipe before you flash.
if you are updating from an old version of this rom, dirty flash should be fine.
2. Flashing kernels : Only support anykernel format (no ramdisk).
3. On restoring App with Titanium Backup: for those who switching roms all the time, it is recommend to wipe dalvik cache again with recovery.
dalvik cache generated by different rom build from different toolchains may not be compatible. You better do it prior to ART conversion.
4. If you flash SuperSu over this rom, pls checked "Enable su during boot" option in menu, otherwise, root privileges won't work
5. For dev reason I have switch on adb logging in developer options by default. Turn it off if you don't need it and somehow it save battery and get better performance.
6. MultiWindow is not capable with HALO existence, When Halo is enabled. ,multiWindow option won't pop up.
17th July 2014 (ver 3.0.0bld2)
- fix wake from screen off issue
17th July 2014 (ver 3.0.0bld1 )
- switch back default kernel to agni 2.8.3 kernel
- handle systemFC message properly with keguard
- merge AOSP 4.4.4_r2 source
15th July 2014 (ver 3.0.0 )
kernel : temporary switch back to CM nightly's kernel
1. HEADSUP Notification
- rewrite, merge both CM and Slim's modification, apart from Slim's option,
now we have do not disturb and blacklist support from CM. (Settings option moved to gesture thread)
- add floating Window support as well (credits lion378)
2. Halo and Hover
- code cleanup and possible NPE fix.
- fix notification ticker count issue (credits Vanir)
3. Scroll Animation (Vanir)
- touchslop configuration
4. Quiet Hours
- add back option to diable system sound (camera shutter sound as well)
- Extra Daily Times (Slim)
5. Port AICP weather panel (based off TEAM EOS)
- I have rework the code , incorporate with AOKP panel and fix update view without UI restart (except the option with statusbar icon)
6. Active Notification
- Lockscreen Notifcation : squash update and fix (PA)
- rewrite activation code, use list preference to handle activation of Active Display, Lockscreen Notification and Peek. (only one should be activated)
7. Disable Immersive Message to power menu option
8. NavBar IME cursor : option to use Home/ End action (credits Der Schubi)
9. Attempt to fix LTE toggle in Power Widget
11th July 2014 (ver 2.9.9 bld4 )
- Swiftkey popup issue workaround (credits DirtyUnicorn)
- HeadsUp: Correctly add and remove the window
- fix NPE with missing soundpackage files
- sync with latest repo change with kitkat blobs update
10th July 2014 (ver 2.9.9bld3 )
Fix Dalvik merge derp
Fix System UI crash with pattern lock set.
9th July 2014 (ver 2.9.9bld2 )
1. Fix Floating Window Mode.
- Correct wrong behaviour with back button pressed
- Fix possible NPE with press action outside float window.
- auto fetch attachment with POP3 account
- fix save attachment to local disk with POP3 account
I don't have problem with swipe keyboard indeed.
8th July 2014 (ver 2.9.9 )
1. F2FS &EXT4 all in one support by fallback file system handling (credits Team Motorola Mobility and MWisBest)
- just flash the rom no matter which file system you are using, no need to flash special kernel or file swapping replacement with rom anymore.
NOTE : For t0lte user : Only System, Data and Cache partitions support F2FS flags.
2. Volume Wake option fix
3. Swipe to lauch Floating Window with Recents (Stock view) and Notification (PA)
- swipe left/down to lauch Floating mode
- swipe helper
4. Hover performance improvements and updates (PA)
- Respect screen limits
- don't treat outside touch event.
- exclude from insecure lockscreen
- fix custom display timeout not showing
5. Quiet Hours Rewrite (slim)
- New Toggle States.
Toggle is now aware of if quiet hours is truly enabled or not.
Enable "force" mode on click: turns quiet hours on / off
Double-click to return to "timed" mode.
- New Features:
Wifi Connected Requirement
Battery Charging Requirement
Individual day times
- Completely rewrote quiet hours to reduce system calls.
No more calendar objects or checking three preferences
and comparing their values on each quiet hours check.
Reduce that to ONE preference check per preference
6. HEADS UP Notification (Slim)
it is a exposed version feature of AOSP L, simply like PA's Hover and modified by Slim.
- seperate control on Mms, Dialer and Email Client
- replace non-intrusive callcard with Incoming Call in background
- snooze timer support.
- Make settings searchable.
- show devices connect to Wifi hotspot
- Use actual storage type of sdcard/usb
- Show notification on adb over network
- App sidebar : fix icon label
8. OmniSwitch: added flat style
9. Keyguard IO and rotation improvement (vanir)
10. External SD card write permission fix
11. Android Lollipop Fonts
12. Apollo: Display the song duration in the queue and info views
Previous Change log
ver 1.9 - 2.9.8 : https://www.sendspace.com/file/gofseh
DOWNLOAD (Flash order : ROM > GAPPS > Sensor Fix)
sensor fix from OMNI : HERE
Camera Fix from RohanAJoshi : HERE
DOWNLOAD : (Note : sometimes you are required to clear Settings.apk data when you encounter FC.)
Clean Install is a MUST for any update from 4.4.2 build
ROM (build date: 17th June 2014 ver. 3.0.0bld1) :
NOTE 1: To get Root working normally, Please uncheck "Respect CM root settings" in SuperSU.
GAPPS : RECOMMEND GAPPS PACKAGE FROM BANKS
CORE ADDON COMPONENTS
Get Latest Xposed Frameworks Update from : HERE
GAPPS : Recommeded to use BANKS
Get Latest SUPERSU from : HERE
Keyboard in Full Language and Dictionary(Dark theme and swipe supported) : Download Link1, Download Link2
apktool 1.5.3 for TRDS 3.0 (windows version): HERE
Support my work by hitting thanks or make a donation with paypal with this Email address
CM-REMIX, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy Note II
ROM OS Version:
CyanogenMod, AOKP, Slim, Vanir, Omni, PA, BeanStalk