Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[ROM] [4.4.4][1st Nov 2014] CM-REMIX [ver_3.0.5.0 Stable]

OP burstlam

25th February 2014, 09:50 AM   |  #21  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
104 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2012
Does anyone else have the same audio problem?
25th February 2014, 09:53 AM   |  #22  
Senior Member
Flag Augsburg
Thanks Meter: 208
 
687 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissyKoneko

I'm very sad to say exposed doesn't work.

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk

Xposed is working. Go to Settings->Interface->Framework&Modules touch the install/update button and install the needed framework files. You could aktivate the modules you want to use, too, now. Reboot, working, done!
25th February 2014, 09:57 AM   |  #23  
MissyKoneko's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Bleh
Thanks Meter: 245
 
544 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pappschlumpf

Xposed is working. Go to Settings->Interface->Framework&Modules touch the install/update button and install the needed framework files. You could aktivate the modules you want to use, too, now. Reboot, working, done!

Yes its working but when I try to use per app setting it doesn't work. It crashes my setting

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk
25th February 2014, 10:56 AM   |  #24  
Senior Member
Flag Augsburg
Thanks Meter: 208
 
687 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2011
More
Hmm, have you tried to delete appsettings data? For me it works.

But I've a problem, too. Together with AGNI kernel the gyro sensor is working only in slow motion! Haven't tried it with devil, or the stock kernel.
25th February 2014, 05:28 PM   |  #25  
Unknownkj's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 102
 
387 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by imbtrthanu

Hi I keep having some audio problems, like it cant play music in the back ground when i open any app and also if i play something (e.g. a video on mxplayer with my earphones plugged in, there's no sound unless i play it on the phone speaker and then connect my earphones. I didnt flash any other kernel though.

I had the same issues before . kinda went away on its own. I believe it's due to root issue of Viper. Go to settings in supersu and untick respect cm root. Or try installing Viper again after untick cm root.

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 12:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:27 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evermind10

I hate to ask this, but how do I activate the multi window function? Or, it's just the floating window that comes when I use halo.

Got to recent page, or long press home button. Under the app window long press and add to split view.

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk
25th February 2014, 07:28 PM   |  #26  
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter: 290
 
978 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
Donate to Me
I have some problems flashing this ROM.
Flashing through Philz recovery gives me error Status 7.
Flashing through TWRP also gives errors.
What am I doing wrong.

Please keep in mind this is my first day using note 2, however I have experience with other phones.
25th February 2014, 08:08 PM   |  #27  
Senior Member
Flag Augsburg
Thanks Meter: 208
 
687 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jakuburban

I have some problems flashing this ROM.
Flashing through Philz recovery gives me error Status 7.
Flashing through TWRP also gives errors.
What am I doing wrong.

Please keep in mind this is my first day using note 2, however I have experience with other phones.

Is it a note 2 lte? Another reason could be a bad download. And you need newest recovery versions!

Gesendet von meinem GT-N7105 mit Tapatalk
25th February 2014, 08:11 PM   |  #28  
MissyKoneko's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Bleh
Thanks Meter: 245
 
544 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pappschlumpf

Hmm, have you tried to delete appsettings data? For me it works.

But I've a problem, too. Together with AGNI kernel the gyro sensor is working only in slow motion! Haven't tried it with devil, or the stock kernel.

I'm on stock kernel. I'm gonna try clearing data and see if it works.

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk
25th February 2014, 08:13 PM   |  #29  
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter: 290
 
978 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by pappschlumpf

Is it a note 2 lte? Another reason could be a bad download. And you need newest recovery versions!

Gesendet von meinem GT-N7105 mit Tapatalk


Yeah, it's lte.
Also the downloaded file isn't corrupted.
I've tried those 2 recovery files (philz newest I could find).
Do You have some working kernel (recovery) to flash this ROM?
25th February 2014, 08:16 PM   |  #30  
Senior Member
Flag Augsburg
Thanks Meter: 208
 
687 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2011
More
Twrp 2.6.3.1 works and devil recovery from devil kernel thread works, too.

Gesendet von meinem GT-N7105 mit Tapatalk

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes