Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,739,536 Members 52,930 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Help how return to stock official rom

Tip us?

fran_32
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4
Default Help how return to stock official rom

Hi i have cm11 and i want return ti official ROM for use GPS doogle and everything

Sent from my EPAD using xda app-developers app

ericeo
Old
Thanks Meter 2
You will more than likely have to put the tablet in APX mode, then use NVFLASH and Wheelie to flash the un-BLOB'D stock rom. The stock rom will have the stock recovery and all partitions included. There is a thread on how to do this:
[GUIDE] nvFlash General Users Guide [Unbrick/Recover/Downgrade/Upgrade]- TF201 (this is the second time I've linked to this thread today... but it is such a good thread for the Prime!)

Just curious why you are flashing back? Is the CM11 rom not working out too well? I'm currently on Androwook, but was thinking about trying CM11.

fran_32
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by ericeo View Post
You will more than likely have to put the tablet in APX mode, then use NVFLASH and Wheelie to flash the un-BLOB'D stock rom. The stock rom will have the stock recovery and all partitions included. There is a thread on how to do this:
[GUIDE] nvFlash General Users Guide [Unbrick/Recover/Downgrade/Upgrade]- TF201 (this is the second time I've linked to this thread today... but it is such a good thread for the Prime!)

Just curious why you are flashing back? Is the CM11 rom not working out too well? I'm currently on Androwook, but was thinking about trying CM11.
my prime is not very fast and more options not work like gps and other.........