Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,728,571 Members 55,146 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] HTC One Beats Audio Probelm

Tip us?
 
iguacu123
Old
#1  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 3
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Nairobi
Default [Q] HTC One Beats Audio Probelm

Hi guys,

i m not used to all these technology but I m trying it. Recently i upgraded my HTC One M7 to Kit Kat 4.4 and Sense 5.5, but after upgrade i noticed a huge volume drop from external speakers. Can someone please tell me what could be the problem in my case? is it the software update which caused the volume to decrease?
Thank You.

Best Regards,
Anas Shamsi.
 
nkk71
Old
#2  
nkk71's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2692
Posts: 5,454
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Beirut
Quote:
Originally Posted by iguacu123 View Post
Hi guys,

i m not used to all these technology but I m trying it. Recently i upgraded my HTC One M7 to Kit Kat 4.4 and Sense 5.5, but after upgrade i noticed a huge volume drop from external speakers. Can someone please tell me what could be the problem in my case? is it the software update which caused the volume to decrease?
Thank You.

Best Regards,
Anas Shamsi.
No problem, HTC just made the volume lower because of too many blown speakers. try disabling Beats and see if that (volume) works for you.
 
iguacu123
Old
#3  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 3
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Nairobi
Quote:
Originally Posted by nkk71 View Post
No problem, HTC just made the volume lower because of too many blown speakers. try disabling Beats and see if that (volume) works for you.
Still the same issue while Beats Audio is off... how can i revert back to 4.3? because i like the sound of these speakers
 
Prophet16
Old
#4  
Prophet16's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 17
Posts: 153
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Fremont, CA
Quote:
Originally Posted by iguacu123 View Post
Still the same issue while Beats Audio is off... how can i revert back to 4.3? because i like the sound of these speakers
Just get that one volume boost mod from the themes and apps section. I think it increases the volume a little bit.
Samsung Eternity > Samsung Galaxy S2 SGH-I777 > HTC One M7
 
iguacu123
Old
#5  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 3
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Nairobi
can u please post some link here from themes and app section?? i m new on this website so its difficult for me to look for it.
Thank you
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes