Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,809,396 Members 36,820 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Light Sensor problem

Tip us?

migidid
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 5

DONATE TO ME
Default [Q] Light Sensor problem

Hi !

I recently updated to .136 on my Xperia Z1 and i noticed that when im on the phone and take it of my ear, screen takes like 4 seconds to turn on... Before this update it did turn on instantly and no waiting... Bit annoying but not big problem... So is it on purpose or bug and do you have same issues ?

Otherwise my Honami works really good... viewing angles are good and battery time is like 3 days so verry good compared to my old arc s that drains the battery in 4 hours... :D
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to migidid For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

chunlianghere
Old
Thanks Meter 109
Quote:
Originally Posted by migidid View Post
Hi !

I recently updated to .136 on my Xperia Z1 and i noticed that when im on the phone and take it of my ear, screen takes like 4 seconds to turn on... Before this update it did turn on instantly and no waiting... Bit annoying but not big problem... So is it on purpose or bug and do you have same issues ?

Otherwise my Honami works really good... viewing angles are good and battery time is like 3 days so verry good compared to my old arc s that drains the battery in 4 hours...
its a bug in 136.

290 works well.

Sony Xperia Z1 | DooMKernel v08 / Advance Stock with Recovery v02 (681) Kernel | Stock De-Odex 14.3.A.0.681 KitKat 4.4 ROM

Sony Xperia V | vKernel-Xperia 1.2.5 Kernel | Smart Xperia™ ROM SX.05.1.A.2.425 (9.1.A.1.140)

Sony Ericsson Xperia Ray | xKernel v9.587-C | Android 4.1.B.0.587 Ice Cream Sandwich FlyLight

Nokia 2100 -> SE K300i -> SE W660i -> SE K770i -> SE G700 -> SE W995 -> SE Xperia Ray -> Sony Xperia V -> Sony Xperia Z1

migidid
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 5

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by chunlianghere View Post
its a bug in 136.

290 works well.
thanks for help... hope its fixed soon cos im not intrested downgrading my phone at this point...