23rd February 2014, 07:29 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Flag Espoo
Thanks Meter: 5

36 posts
Donate to Me
More
Hi !

I recently updated to .136 on my Xperia Z1 and i noticed that when im on the phone and take it of my ear, screen takes like 4 seconds to turn on... Before this update it did turn on instantly and no waiting... Bit annoying but not big problem... So is it on purpose or bug and do you have same issues ?

Otherwise my Honami works really good... viewing angles are good and battery time is like 3 days so verry good compared to my old arc s that drains the battery in 4 hours... :D
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to migidid For This Useful Post: [ View ]
23rd February 2014, 09:41 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 114

450 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by migidid

Hi !

I recently updated to .136 on my Xperia Z1 and i noticed that when im on the phone and take it of my ear, screen takes like 4 seconds to turn on... Before this update it did turn on instantly and no waiting... Bit annoying but not big problem... So is it on purpose or bug and do you have same issues ?

Otherwise my Honami works really good... viewing angles are good and battery time is like 3 days so verry good compared to my old arc s that drains the battery in 4 hours...

its a bug in 136.

290 works well.
23rd February 2014, 09:45 AM   |  #3  
OP Member
Flag Espoo
Thanks Meter: 5

36 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by chunlianghere

its a bug in 136.

290 works well.

thanks for help... hope its fixed soon cos im not intrested downgrading my phone at this point...
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread