How do you theme the NAE status bar?

OP pgriffinsc

23rd February 2014, 02:14 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Charleston,S.C.
Thanks Meter: 67

276 posts
More
Does anyone know how to theme the status bar in NAE? I deodexed the SystemUi.apk, changed the icons to what I wanted , but when I pushed it to the priv-app folder, rename the oder file to odec, and reboot, I have no status bar or home screen wall paper. Obviously this method worked on MJA/MJA.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using XDA Premium HD app
Last edited by pgriffinsc; 23rd February 2014 at 02:17 PM.
27th February 2014, 10:10 AM   |  #2  
Baltimore
Thanks Meter: 403

619 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pgriffinsc

Does anyone know how to theme the status bar in NAE? I deodexed the SystemUi.apk, changed the icons to what I wanted , but when I pushed it to the priv-app folder, rename the oder file to odec, and reboot, I have no status bar or home screen wall paper. Obviously this method worked on MJA/MJA.

Im sure you know this but the Wanam Xposed and xthemer in Xposed framework is working pretty ok for me at the moment for my status bar theme. Just and idea.
The Following User Says Thank You to Goat1378 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
27th February 2014, 11:00 AM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Flag Charleston,S.C.
Thanks Meter: 67

276 posts
More
I use wanam xposed,and using the option for the battery circle works good. But from the time I got my phone through MK2, I have 6 extracted copies of my system ui in a folder, where I can swap the icons to what I want, then zip and rename .apk, then push to system and reboot. I want to be able to do that in KK. I'll have to try xthemer, and just modify a theme.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread