[Q] Is anyone have issues with Wonderom r6 freezing?

23rd February 2014, 06:53 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Flag Twentynine Palms
Thanks Meter: 1

7 posts
More
Is anyone having this issue with negalite wonderom freezing after initial phone setup is complete. It hangs for about 30sec to a minute and freezes at the home page restarted the phone manually and the something happens everytime.

I flashed Unknownforce's NAE firmware, i used philz touch recovery to do a clean to install a new rom, wipe cache, and wipe dalvik twice, rebooted to recovery did it one more time installed the rom and everything was fine no issues until after the setup completed. I notice others see to be having different issue with this not similar to mine. I have tried multiple installs using different setups nothing changes same results. \

I would post this on his developer page but xda forum rules don't allow me to yet.
23rd February 2014, 09:49 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 133

684 posts
running like a charm here...id wipe wipe wipe...redownload...and reflash....dont flash any kernal.....it should be good....

Sent from my SPH-L720 using xda app-developers app
27th February 2014, 09:03 AM   |  #3  
Baltimore
Thanks Meter: 259

465 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bsavoir22

Is anyone having this issue with negalite wonderom freezing after initial phone setup is complete. It hangs for about 30sec to a minute and freezes at the home page restarted the phone manually and the something happens everytime.

I flashed Unknownforce's NAE firmware, i used philz touch recovery to do a clean to install a new rom, wipe cache, and wipe dalvik twice, rebooted to recovery did it one more time installed the rom and everything was fine no issues until after the setup completed. I notice others see to be having different issue with this not similar to mine. I have tried multiple installs using different setups nothing changes same results. \

I would post this on his developer page but xda forum rules don't allow me to yet.

Yeah I'm running pretty smooth here too. I did have trouble with the r16 kernel but stock it comes with in r6 rom worked great and so does r30 !
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread