FORUMS

[Q] calls not coming through on verizon! am i alone?

Thanks Meter: 0

By i'manoob, Member on 5th April 2014, 08:14 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Okay so about maybe half a year ago at best maybe a tad longer people calling me and my family could get through at random times. Sometimes the calls would go through other times the calls would go straight to voice mail or it would act like it's ringing on the other end but never does. Verizon said it was the phones i had the note 2 and they had the s3's so they sent us out 2 s4's and a note 3 and problem still persists. What i want to know is are we the only ones having this problem or are there more verizon users like us who have this issue? it doesn't matter if the person calling is on us cellular at&t or sprint or using a landline. texts come through fine.

9th April 2014, 03:49 PM |#2  
Flag Pittsburgh
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by i'manoob

Okay so about maybe half a year ago at best maybe a tad longer people calling me and my family could get through at random times. Sometimes the calls would go through other times the calls would go straight to voice mail or it would act like it's ringing on the other end but never does. Verizon said it was the phones i had the note 2 and they had the s3's so they sent us out 2 s4's and a note 3 and problem still persists. What i want to know is are we the only ones having this problem or are there more verizon users like us who have this issue? it doesn't matter if the person calling is on us cellular at&t or sprint or using a landline. texts come through fine.

I am having the same problem. I had it with my last phone, htc rezound, and am getting it with my new phone the htc one m8. Part of the reason i sprung for a new phone (at off contract prices!) was to resolve this issue which it has not. Doing some research no one seems to be able to get any answers, verizon just mostly wants to reset peoples phones or send out new ones. I have read some people say that this has to do with corrupt contacts associated with your google account, but with any average amount of contacts thats a pain in the ass to try and delete and re-add everyone. Currently I am atleast trying to delete and re-add my few main contacts that call frequently and see if that changes anything.
The Following User Says Thank You to Resputan For This Useful Post: [ View ]
7th January 2015, 05:59 AM |#3  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Resputan

I am having the same problem. I had it with my last phone, htc rezound, and am getting it with my new phone the htc one m8. Part of the reason i sprung for a new phone (at off contract prices!) was to resolve this issue which it has not. Doing some research no one seems to be able to get any answers, verizon just mostly wants to reset peoples phones or send out new ones. I have read some people say that this has to do with corrupt contacts associated with your google account, but with any average amount of contacts thats a pain in the ass to try and delete and re-add everyone. Currently I am atleast trying to delete and re-add my few main contacts that call frequently and see if that changes anything.

yeah.... i'm not deleting all my contacts and re add them, i have to many. i have this problem still with the m8. had it with fascinate, s3, note2/3, droid razr, thunderbolt. basically almost every phone i've owned!! and it's very frustating!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
att, call, calling, sprint, verizon
Previous Thread Next Thread