Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,771,799 Members 38,126 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[HELP]Publish in the store

Tip us?
 
cansado2930
Old
#1  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Posts: 30
Join Date: Feb 2012
Default [HELP]Publish in the store

Hi again,
I want to publish an App in the phone Store and My App use a library of 3 party so I have to build it in ARM and x86 by separate and Upload it. My problems are that I have uploaded it and the dev website says me the next wrongs:
2001: There are duplicate files in AppManifest.xml. Remove one of the files and then try again.
2001: There are duplicate files in AppManifest.xml. Remove one of the files and then try again.
2001: There are duplicate files in AppManifest.xml. Remove one of the files and then try again.
2012: Agent actmosaico doesn’t have a valid entry assembly.
I have read information in the website about this, but I don't understand what the problem are?
Can you help me? I need to publish it between today and tomorrow..
Thank you
 
AlvinPhilemon
Old
#2  
AlvinPhilemon's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 169
Posts: 270
Join Date: Oct 2011

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by cansado2930 View Post
Hi again,
I want to publish an App in the phone Store and My App use a library of 3 party so I have to build it in ARM and x86 by separate and Upload it. My problems are that I have uploaded it and the dev website says me the next wrongs:
2001: There are duplicate files in AppManifest.xml. Remove one of the files and then try again.
2001: There are duplicate files in AppManifest.xml. Remove one of the files and then try again.
2001: There are duplicate files in AppManifest.xml. Remove one of the files and then try again.
2012: Agent actmosaico doesn’t have a valid entry assembly.
I have read information in the website about this, but I don't understand what the problem are?
Can you help me? I need to publish it between today and tomorrow..
Thank you
Q&A thread PLEASE. This is not the correct sub-forum to ask questions.

in the AppManifest.xml, most likely the same file is entered more than once, so just remove the repeated entry.
Hit the "Thanks" button if you thought this post was helpful!

Hit the "Donate to me" button to help me buy an ATIV S!

Prank Google Chrome - Fool your friends into thinking you actually have Google Chrome on your Windows Phone!

Samsung ATIV S GT-I8750
OS: 8.10.12359.845 (Windows Phone 8.1)
Firmware Revision Number: 2424.13.11.2
ROM: UK OPEN
Network: StarHub
Interop Unlocked: ✔
 
thals1992
Old
#3  
thals1992's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 210
Posts: 589
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Cincinnati, OH

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by cansado2930 View Post
Hi again,
I want to publish an App in the phone Store and My App use a library of 3 party so I have to build it in ARM and x86 by separate and Upload it. My problems are that I have uploaded it and the dev website says me the next wrongs:
2001: There are duplicate files in AppManifest.xml. Remove one of the files and then try again.
2001: There are duplicate files in AppManifest.xml. Remove one of the files and then try again.
2001: There are duplicate files in AppManifest.xml. Remove one of the files and then try again.
2012: Agent actmosaico doesn’t have a valid entry assembly.
I have read information in the website about this, but I don't understand what the problem are?
Can you help me? I need to publish it between today and tomorrow..
Thank you
You do know submissions to the store can take up to a week...
 
cansado2930
Old
#4  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Posts: 30
Join Date: Feb 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlvinPhilemon View Post
Q&A thread PLEASE. This is not the correct sub-forum to ask questions.

in the AppManifest.xml, most likely the same file is entered more than once, so just remove the repeated entry.
Quote:
Originally Posted by thals1992 View Post
You do know submissions to the store can take up to a week...
Hi again,
Thank you by help. Then some moderator chagne the location of post. Sorry, I had though that this question is in develop. I have able to find 3 of 4 problems and solve them. But I have one problema yet. The repeat line is:
"<AssemblyPart x:Name="Microsoft.PlayerFramework" Source="Microsoft.PlayerFramework.dll" />"
Where can I find this library in my solution. It say that I have searched in references but I have only seen 1 name. Where are the next repetition?
Thank you again
Tags
phone, store, windows, worns
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes