[HELP]Publish in the store

OP cansado2930

25th February 2014, 02:07 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 2

30 posts
Hi again,
I want to publish an App in the phone Store and My App use a library of 3 party so I have to build it in ARM and x86 by separate and Upload it. My problems are that I have uploaded it and the dev website says me the next wrongs:
2001: There are duplicate files in AppManifest.xml. Remove one of the files and then try again.
2001: There are duplicate files in AppManifest.xml. Remove one of the files and then try again.
2012: Agent actmosaico doesn’t have a valid entry assembly.
I have read information in the website about this, but I don't understand what the problem are?
Can you help me? I need to publish it between today and tomorrow..
Thank you
25th February 2014, 03:13 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 172

271 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cansado2930

Hi again,
I want to publish an App in the phone Store and My App use a library of 3 party so I have to build it in ARM and x86 by separate and Upload it. My problems are that I have uploaded it and the dev website says me the next wrongs:
I have read information in the website about this, but I don't understand what the problem are?
Thank you

Q&A thread PLEASE. This is not the correct sub-forum to ask questions.

in the AppManifest.xml, most likely the same file is entered more than once, so just remove the repeated entry.
25th February 2014, 03:18 PM   |  #3  
Flag Cincinnati, OH
Thanks Meter: 213

604 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cansado2930

Hi again,
Thank you

You do know submissions to the store can take up to a week...
25th February 2014, 06:13 PM   |  #4  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 2

30 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlvinPhilemon

Q&A thread PLEASE. This is not the correct sub-forum to ask questions.

in the AppManifest.xml, most likely the same file is entered more than once, so just remove the repeated entry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thals1992

You do know submissions to the store can take up to a week...

Hi again,
Thank you by help. Then some moderator chagne the location of post. Sorry, I had though that this question is in develop. I have able to find 3 of 4 problems and solve them. But I have one problema yet. The repeat line is:
"<AssemblyPart x:Name="Microsoft.PlayerFramework" Source="Microsoft.PlayerFramework.dll" />"
Where can I find this library in my solution. It say that I have searched in references but I have only seen 1 name. Where are the next repetition?
Thank you again
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
phone, store, windows, worns
Previous Thread Next Thread